This Forum is Closed
March 28, 2024, 12:25:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

NHS Survey & Inform: A&E TO notify SOCIAL SERVICES of hospital visits WITH KIDS.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NHS Survey & Inform: A&E TO notify SOCIAL SERVICES of hospital visits WITH KIDS.  (Read 1684 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: December 28, 2012, 02:07:00 pm »

Hospitals in ENGLAND & WALES have been empowered by Laws proposed and passed solely it seems by Nick Clegg of the 'LIBERAL DEMOCRATS' according to THURSDAY 27 Dec's BBC RADIO 4 FM NEWS in which the NHS WILL NOW INFORM LOCAL SOCIAL SERVICES if you turn up at ACCIDENT and EMERGENCY with your children who have suffered ANY KIND OF INJURY.

THIS WAS ON THE DAMNED BBC RADIO NEWS !

The Radio News Item went on to describe that the purpose of sniffing around, snooping, surveilling and then reporting ANY and ALL kiddy's injuries to SOCIAL-SERVICES is so that the SS can determine (No doubt with the Police's Help - So there's a statistically very small chance of it being a fair assessment) whether or not you've beaten up your own child.

The news item blatantly and rather mercilessly inferred that the purpose ultimately of having SOCIAL-SERVICES present would be to evaluate the Parent's Suitability to continue to be allowed to be in custody of their own CHILD. Presumably and by inference from previous behaviour of the SS viz the Independance Party Kid Grabs just before Xmas, the Possibliity of having your Child TAKEN IMMEDIATELY AWAY FROM YOU and INTO CARE is a very real possibliity based upon the CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE gathered by the Police and SS or whoever is attending.

HOW VERY RE-ASSURING FOR EVERYONE CONCERNED. I Hope you'll all be very happy together wherever you go!

Already turning up at A&E anytime is an open invitation to ABUSE by IMMIGRANT Staff who will no matter what has happened to you TREAT YOU LIKE RABID SCUM found in the gutter. When JG turned up at D&G RI in 2002 XMAS with a Broken Leg after being attacked he was treated like that by a Black Worker who accused him of having TAKEN DRUGS, when all I had in me was lungs FULL of the Nitrous-Oxide (commonly known as 'Laughing Gas') from the 13-mile Ambulance journey.
This helps kill the pain; - it's an inhaled type of Morphine substitute which doesn't require prescription or permission of anyone above a Paramedic.

Ambulance workers and Paramedics are all 'Over-Worked' haters of humanity these days. When I was attacked inside my house in 2011, the ambulance staff treated me like the perpetrator of a crime, not a victim. The Ambulance staff, both twitchy and febrile women were rude, Unhelpful, suspicious, and moaned about "how we've been at work since 6am". I slammed my house door and sent the Godmamned lot packing. They were RUDE, UNHELPUL and thier visit Purpseless.
And it only got worse from there until JG went to bed nursing a broken face and swallowhing half-a-dozen Anti-Inflamattories. I nver heard from them again. USELESS!!!!!

So! IT GOES FROM DREADFUL Treatment to even WORSE!:

YOU TURN UP WITH YOUR KIDS out of hours AFTER THEY FALL DOWN THE STAIRS or KNOCK THEIR HEADS on a toilet bowl or whatever other Stupid Trick kids can pull off and BY DEFAULT YOU WILL BE HELD UNTIL THE POLICE AND SOCIAL SERVICES ARE CALLED TO SEE YOU.

THIS WAS ON BBC RADIO 4 FM News on Dec, 27th 2012. Wake up you MORONS!

But there's NO MENTION ON THE WEB! AH, a prelude to the nightmare of what will happen if the web should be SHUT DOWN TOO.

IT'S ALL GOING BEAUTIFULLY TO PLAN FELLOW PSYCHOPATHS on NIGHT-DUTY at the NHS, POLICE, and SOCIAL SERVICES.

A Whole New VISTA of possibilities is OPENING UP FOR YOU; - er, Sorry For US.

Boy, are you civilians who want kids, in this Bravest of BRAVE NEW WORLDS in for a Hell of a WAKE-UP CALL IN 2013/4!

Whatever is coming, it's going to make 'The Hobbit' (an unexpected Journey) Look like a day at the Kindergartten. But remember, the Public are presumed to not care about any such Legislation.

And that's very true!

Because NONE OF THEM would ever HURT THEIR OWN OR OTHER'S CHILDREN!
(+ Sucks Like a LEECH Smiley Face)

JG would have posted this in disgust and with a Sickness in his stomach yesterday, but He was at The Kinema watching 'The Hobit' in 3D ..... Boo Hoo

Oh but dry your eyes Dears, IT ONLY GETS A LOT WORSE; - OBVIOUSLY!

The SYSTEM MIGHT AS WELL BE BEING TUNED For the Amusement and entertainment of PREDATORS.

And that's why you won't find any of this on PRISONPLANET or INFOWARS.

They are a kind of farming operation for The Predators; - actively seeking to divide-out the masses into easy-breeding divided classified-groups and a sub-culture of differently-flavoured meats ....!

JG lives on his own so he can raise his voice in anger, in privacy and without danger of some idiot calling the SS.

You were warned! And now soon enough I expect; - the Storm. Enjoy!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 03:50:06 pm by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: