This Forum is Closed
March 28, 2024, 01:59:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

BBC Radio 4 Reports: 20K US Latinos to be registered to vote a Month for 2-years

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BBC Radio 4 Reports: 20K US Latinos to be registered to vote a Month for 2-years  (Read 741 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: November 09, 2012, 03:08:48 am »

This news was transmitted on Radio4 FM, late or early, I guess late, 'The World of Politics' kind of program the night before the US Presidentials, just passed. I heard it with my own ears, and clearly it was intended to inform us BRITS on the way the MEXICAN IMMINGRANT and other VOTE will be used to swing the US Presidentials in future towards - THE DEMOCRATS, the LEFT, whatever and whoever is going to give CASH PAYMENTS to latinos.

It was talking about THE NEXT TWO Years, nothing to do with the past-tense.

20,000 Latino Voter Registrations a Month for Two-Years, under the Green-Card* system of immigration, totals up at 480,000, or nearly HALF a MILLION new LATINO VOTER REGISTRATIONS by Oct 2014.

* Which by the way I as a White Brit am not allowed access to, as a means of entry into the US, (as if I would go to that immigrant stained gulag latrine)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 03:12:39 am by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: