This Forum is Closed
March 19, 2024, 12:17:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

PROTECT BRITAIN BY STARTING TALKING & BEING STRAIGHT WITH THE BLACK IMMIGRANTS.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PROTECT BRITAIN BY STARTING TALKING & BEING STRAIGHT WITH THE BLACK IMMIGRANTS.  (Read 652 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: November 08, 2012, 11:27:56 am »

Since 2001 JB has only encountered 3 Blacks of African or Muslim Derivations in Scotland. So someone seems to have been flying the old traditional banners of the Scots for quite a while already. Scotland has a population of 5 Million and has at least the land acreage of England, and possibly Wales, if conjoined at the Hip.

All encounters were accompanied with either initial direct violence, or verbal followed by physical against JB, without any due explanation or justifiable provocation:

1) Whilst Walking along D&G's Tourist Route, a 60 mile route that starts outside his door, JB was accosted by a Black riding a mountain bike, with a white friend. The Bastard shouted "Get out of the way, this is MY PATH, YOU'RE NOT supposed to walk on it". Actually, it's a shared path, which the sign-posting explains quite clearly. This Black person went on to continue shouting at me. A small chap I am.
Quite unprovocative, and usually, and certainly strived all his life to be so, - usually polite and humble, except when some abusive, Finger-Pointing Pervert wants a fight.

2) Whilst sitting at the Christmas Meal table with 'Friends' some 3 years ago, I picked up a left-over chicken leg, to have a look if it was worth taking ... you know remnants ... I decided it was too scrawny and put it back. Now, across the table is the husband, who happens to be a rather Demented Muslim who is newly married to my friends' 3rd daughter. He takes immediate offence and conjuring up fantasaical ravings from the Shariah-Law and Koran, grabs his wooden chair races round the Christmas table and attempts to SMASH JB in the head for having taken a glance at a CHICKEN LEG. It was because as he explained later, because HE BELIEVES (and that's all it takes) that under SHARIAH-LAW it is ILLEGAL to pick-up Food if you're not going to eat it. Apparently it's PUNISHABLE BY PHYSICAL VIOLENCE.

Later he went away, came back and apologized, sublimating to me that he couldn't find any such commands in the KORAN, which he'd gone away to study. So! NO DEATH FATWA issued and JB got to make it into Boxing-Day.

Oh, Great Mercies from the INCOMING ISLAMIC GOD and MOHAMMED, that Plain Speaking Ignorant Moron. But what if the GREAT PROPHET had told our Muslim (who believes the voices presumably), that the White Boy had to die with a knife-through the heart, for the Sin of looking at a Chicken Leg.

This is no joke! This is a real story, that really happened. It's happening all the time, elsewhere then too, presumably.
Because JB does NOT attract violence to himself.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 12:31:35 pm by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: