This Forum is Closed
September 18, 2019, 12:45:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

IRAQ : daily stuff here please

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IRAQ : daily stuff here please  (Read 18123 times)
bigron

View Profile
« on: July 26, 2010, 01:28:51 pm »

The Ultimate Truth about Iraq

by Hussein Anwar

Painting by Kennard Phillip

July 25, 2010

http://uruknet.info/?p=m68256&hd=&size=1&l=e

For a long time, I so much avoided writing this post, it was on my mind for a long time but I kept on delaying it and delaying it and delaying it, till I became so depressed, so not in the mood and a lump in my throat and said "**** it...its not going to make any difference if I add more salt to the wound."

The truth is...there is so much destruction in Iraq that it wont be repaired till all the Iraqis' bones have become fossil fuels, and there are things that wont get repaired at all, repairing the people who were beaten, raped, prisoned, tortured, lost a loved one... repairing them Psychologically in Rehab institutes...this is impossible...humans dont forget what bad has been done to them and what injustice has been done to them. Its just the way God created them...they dont have a delete button like a PC...they never forget.

Just like Layla Anwar said...its all in the head.

Iraq needs billions and billions and billions and billions of dollars if not trillions to be repaired, and I am not talking about investment...**** you and your investments. I am talking about repairing the infrastructure, the hospitals, the buildings, the economy, the farms that their palm trees were rooted deliberately.

And as I said there are things that wont be repaired...it is just impossible to repair them, be my guest and read an article below from The Independent about Fallujah being worse than Hiroshima. Ever body knows that the bastard Americans used depleted uranium, internationally illegal weapons such as napalm and other sick chemical weapons. Iraq's soil and mainly Fallujah is so radioactive because of your sick depleted uranium and these are the results...RIGHT HERE!!!

The Iraq I knew and all the other Iraqis knew...is not coming back! that is the fact, this blog will not liberate Iraq, not even a Billion blogs, the main purpose of this blog is to make more people aware of the crimes that have been done to Iraq and the injustice.

Take for example the night life of Baghdad and other provinces. The Elite Society of Baghdad and by Elite I dont mean the rich ones, but I mean the educated ones from all classes, lower, middle and upper, the doctors, the intellectuals, the teachers, the young men and women from well known respected families, the social clubs, the restaurants, the stores...etc ITS NOT THERE ANYMORE!

They all left, the beautiful streets of Baghdad that match the perfect night life of Baghdad are all destroyed, the restaurants, stores and people are no longer there. These streets are being used as stores to store merchandise. The owners of the restaurants, clubs and stores all left and established a new business in other countries...what will bring them back? only an Iraq like before will bring them back...

The doctors are no longer there that this puppet Iraqi government imported Indian doctors...in the 80s we had Irish, British and American doctors working for us. The doctors that hold a PHD and a Professors degree are no longer there...fresh graduates began teaching at Universities...Fresh graduates with no experience, not even a masters degree. The doctors that hold PHD and Professors and even Masters whether from Iraq or from England they all left...or were assassinated. Here is an incomplete list of the doctors, professors, engineers and intellectuals assassinated by the Iranian Militia in Iraq...HERE!

This list is incomplete, and God knows how many others were assassinated from that day...till today.

So tell me...how can you repair such a country? The first step to repair it...the resistance must triumph...and then for every accident there is a talk...as we say in Iraqi.

The music below...every time I listen to it...Iraq comes to my mind...and all the dead with it like a video tape inside my mind.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: