This Forum is Closed
March 28, 2024, 05:35:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

A town called 'Truth or Consequences' in N.M. Twinned with 'Jimmy Saville', BBC?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A town called 'Truth or Consequences' in N.M. Twinned with 'Jimmy Saville', BBC?  (Read 509 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: October 23, 2012, 07:16:46 am »

"There is very Strong Evidence To suggest that there was a PAEDOPHILE ring operating at THE BBC."
— Liz Dux: Lawyer Representing Victims of JIMMY Saville.

"It's the biggest scandal to hit the BBC in the 50's I've been with the Corporation"— David Attenborough.

Panorama & ...

“Jimmy Savile - What the BBC Knew”.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01nspvr/Panorama_Jimmy_Savile_What_the_BBC_Knew/

Bye-Bye BBC; - Hello NewsCorp-BBC.

There are no Photographs testifying to any actual event. That doesn't matter remember! As conspiracy theorists we should know how to make stuff up right? I've never done it, but obviously the media do a 'suggestive-mimicking' a kind of perversion of their own. Absence of Evidence .. means .. Free for All!

No photos, No police reports ever seen through, Just rhetorical reports from numerous witnesses too many to mention. You see! 88+% of the BBC staff will quickly agree to a BUYOUT and REPLACEMENT of management, with Absolutely ZERO RESISTANCE (quite likely) IF the only intelligent response for the BBC management to take to appease the forces pushing the SAVILLE IMPLOSION at the Corporation, is if they accept a MERGER/51% Buyout option by James and Elizabeth Murdoch within the next 36 months.

That's what I'd be looking into if I wanted to kiss 'my useless job' at the BBC bye-byes.

Some BBC presenters KNOW the end is NIGH.

References: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truth_or_Consequences,_New_Mexico

JB Disclaimer:
Oh and yes, I know for a fact that I am informed of the possibility that He Was Quite possibly a Pædophile, although I have personally seen NO evidence to confirm any such allegations, I am of course absolutely sure JIMMY Saville was and is, despite his death a Pædophile. - But bear in mind, I may believe that 'HITLER WAS A GENIUS', because, when I was Nine Years old, My Ministry of Defence Employed Father, told me so.

— One Must not let down the family! Yes?

« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 07:56:24 am by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: