This Forum is Closed
March 29, 2024, 02:26:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

Is a pandemic of Mass-IP bans & Comment Blocking at 'Infowars' a positive Thing?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is a pandemic of Mass-IP bans & Comment Blocking at 'Infowars' a positive Thing?  (Read 985 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: October 19, 2012, 08:37:57 am »

Confirmed reports of blocking and bannings of potentially many thousands of IP related comments and Forum accounts at Infowars & PrisonPlanet which occurs just before the latest 'MONEY-BOMB', funds raising effort in a couple more days may go some way to prove that these hardly surrepticious but rather more like Blantant in Your Face Blocking of said IP related accounts are most probably part of an ONGOING and LONG-TERM effort on the part of management/Web-Masters to remove the contributions and 'free-will' influence of the Non-Psychotic type from the Ranks of Alex Jones' Private Army of nfoworrier Morons.

Poor old AJ himself openly declared that (on subscribers own funds - which they will gladly provide) He is:
" ... Thinking of Building a Nuclear Bunker and moving my Wife and Children to a safe-haven in South-America".

That's good, right!? But so is the Pentagon. That's very secure too. Very secure, YES very secure.

— This was about two-weeks ago! Just before the money-bomb public announcment but at the same time, more or less, as the MONEY-BOMB emails were sent out. 
Yes, you've got it. That's what JB thinks of about 80%, at a rough round figure of the type of people who leave approved comments on the article boards such as one I saw a couple-weeks ago:
—  "I can't wait to bury the enemy in mass graves once we start shooting back ..."

More intelligent thought provoking comments are seemingly amongst those related to IP's banned in regular cycles of ostracism.

Posters demonstrating signs of "Independent-thought" over time and not licking boots tend to get Blocked.

Hence the subject of JB's Heading: Is this a Positive Thing? Can it be seen in a positive light? Of course!

So, who's behind it? And why would you think it's the way forward to claim it as a positive thing to behave so?
Well for those who wish to follow the will and desires of God the Creator rather than the Loves of Flesh and Combative so-called 'human behaviour' we wouldn't want anything whatsoever in the longer-term to do with propaganists of their ilk. They are not worth the time of day, for that matter. Rather find something creative to do?

We would wish to look away from SATAN'S World Order and regard the heavens instead!

Do the works and interests of small-minded agenda-driven political propagandists not just reflect a deep investment in Satans' World and all the delightful little delusional pleasures and fascinations with self that Political Propaganda fosters in the Human Mind and Consciousness?

Much as Alex Jones and Infowars has contributed to the concept of organised and well distributed information, the organisation is criticised by other internet contributors and observers as "Agenda Driven".

If this means that there is a FIXED MINDSET running the whole apparatus, then why would true representatives of change want to stay within such a Restrained and Inflexible paradigm creating framework?

I think mass bannings of thousands of IP related accounts just before a 'MONEY-BOMB' goes all the way to inferring that INFOWARS producers and Directors are ENTIRELY AGENDA DRIVEN and see the acquisition of MILLIONS of DOLLARS of mostly americans' MONEY as their solution to the problem of losing large numbers of followers who do not take subscriptions or who hold non-agenda thoughts and consciousness.

I'd avoid INFOWARS if I were you. They clearly enjoy moving clandestinely, like an army in the darkness.

Don't even bother involving yourself with them. Do your own thing. You won't become a millionaire overnight but neither will you be doomed to hypocrisy 'hidden in plain sight'.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 09:40:31 am by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 01:02:39 pm »

Besides, PrisonPlanet is so desparate for headlines it has to float the idea that Ben Affleck (whoever the Feck he is) saying "So, what if the TSA grab your d·i·c·k a bit ...  " during some farce of a talk-show can be used as propaganda?

Do you think anyone on the show illustrated cares ... what anyone else thinks about anything ... they are all as dumb-as-dogs·h·i·t and getting dumber by the second. Do people really believe that the female actor is a FEMINIST?

Because she has a low-cut top and can make a critique of a single-issue makes her a modern day Female Eunuch?

And do PP/Infoworriers really expect him to demonstrate that PP/Infowars have real power by making a public apology?

Do you not realize: That by his own admission he is publicly shaming himself ... obviously ... but if you expect him to then react to Infowars Bad-Publicity by coming squeeling ... "Please Please forgive me Oh Mighty Gods of the Infoworrier ..., I have sinned ... Please take me back under your umbrella of protection again"...
 ...Then I am afraid I shall have to ask the audience, whoever the feck they are, to all join in as JB announces:

"Good-Bye PrisonPlanet, Good-Riddance".
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 01:14:15 pm by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 01:21:12 pm »

NO! None of the above!

— It's all distraction, brain-dead distraction, which the gospel preachers of the Internet know is the heady unction that keeps your Half-Absent Brain from pondering the real questions.

So, what is there, above or beyond:
"Is there a God, and if so where the Heck is he?" or "Did my primary school teacher bugger me, when I was asleep in class"?

You need answers, Then You stay tuned my little friends because the big answers are won by big-deeds by bigger than life personalities, not by brain-numbing emptinesses spurting forth from the mouths of Hollywood's Best .... And Hollywood did once foster some decent character actors with real takes on the role of humankind in the Bigger-Picture and in The Universe ... so to speak.

"Keep watching the Skies" but Turn off the Boob-Tube, for heavens' sakes ...
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 01:23:41 pm by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2012, 02:59:37 pm »

Don't any machine or person get me wrong - There's nothing I'd like more than the so-called 'British-People' if they should just so-called 'Wake-up'.

I just don't see an American Propaganda-and Embellishment/Exaggeration based site aimed at waking up a seriously decadent and FLUORIDATED american public; - being the tool necessary to WAKE-UP the BRITISH PEOPLE.

I can assure you that there is a CULTURAL DIVIDE, which comes into play once actual members of the two member-states of the 'essential-relationship' (formerly under Thatcher the 'Special-Relationship') try to 'get-it-on'.

The outcome of this Cultural Divide is, sadly though rather inevitably (and this is all from long-personal experience of living with Americans) that the Americans have to salute to their superior values and valour and the Brits/Europeans have to be happy with their stultified 'good-ol days' view of the world.

But you see how it works. Once the 'Good-Old-Days' of Britains' heritage are gone, then what takes over is the suicide urge of the wasted mob. They're on every street you know, leeching out the malaise and Miasma of the Totally Useful Idiots Grin ...

I hope somebody can do the job of rescuing this country from the EUROpean Federalist nightmare, if that is the nightmare, or maybe the inevitable EURO-excuse now being pandered by the MSM, subtly on a day-to-day basis, as like a sick-little-reminder, - that what the EUROZONE is REALLY DOING (and hence the EUROZONE's Award of the NOBEL PRIZE this year ... despite it not being the required person as stipulted by Nobel himself), is preventing a THIRD (actually 4th-or later) World War, which as usual MUST start in EUROPE and Soon, like a bout 2014.

Let's assume for clarity's sake, that the definition of A WORLD-WAR, is one which is mastered and begins in europe.

2014 would be a good year for the break-out of hostilities in Europe. A Centennial Reminder-Cataclysm of this nature would satisfy the EUROBANKERS on all fronts, finalising Austerity and succeeding in A CULL of EUROPEANS on a scale, inevitably mostly citizens (to 95%); - and a total body-count which only Satan himself can otherwise dream of ...

Who will save Britain? One more grand Military Figure like Churchill ... the same routine, repeating the past?

I don't think anyone has come along yet, from this earth, from this rhealm of oh, so limited, cynical and hypocritically oriented humankind, who has the slightest of the offing to be the one who could wake up the British. Icke maybe!

Popular People's figure? Goal-keeper! Quick on his feet, catching all the attacks, the final line in the defence!

But he's not a christian expousing the Saving Power of Redemption from inherited sin as the solution. This may be the only real hope for this beleagured mankind. And that's why it's always on the back-burner looking wasted and useless.

Maybe that 80% figure the so-called Elite 'know' to be true; that 80% who CANNOT be brought into Social-Conscience, or awareness beyond 'their selfish struggle for procreation' alone, since their struggle with inherited Sin and Aeons of problems of their own making, means that their majority influence, the majority concensus will always be that: THERE IS NO HOPE, apparently.

There is no question to be asked about ...
"A great Shadow has come down in the west, how did it come to this?"
Or something like that from Lord of the Rings, The-Two-Towers.

It's always been this way and as long as there is sinfully inherited, flawed mankind leading himself further into darkness .. gleefully, then can be no redemption from it ... no political solution and certainly not war.

All these things are perpetuating the dillusion that big-bad-old humankind can determine it's own future.

But whoever leads us, we will always Need the Best of our Science; - our fields of Astrophysics and Space-Research, our Bio-Chemists and Medicine, and the better side of our Religious faith, not the one which is popularly claimed to be the catalyst to all wars.

Hardly!

"But there are NO TRUTHS outside the GATES of EDEN"
The Gates of Eden.
- Bob Dylan - 196×
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 03:28:21 pm by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2012, 12:34:34 pm »

Yeah, Get off yer Feckin' Knees, before someone kicks your feckin' Teeth out.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: