This Forum is Closed
March 28, 2024, 04:00:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

JETSTREAM FALLS SOUTH OVER UK. Summer 2012 Turns to Winter. DAILY UPDATE GRAPHIC

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JETSTREAM FALLS SOUTH OVER UK. Summer 2012 Turns to Winter. DAILY UPDATE GRAPHIC  (Read 1209 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: August 27, 2012, 01:54:42 pm »

This is a LIVE hourly/daily-updated Graphic representing the position of The North Atlantic region JETSTREAM (at 30,000ft) as it FLAILS around like a wild thing's Tail in crazed frenzy. Because normally it's hundreds of miles North.

From Weathercharts.org.
http://www.weathercharts.org/jetstream-uk.htm#top

To my knowledge this is the first time that the North-Atlantic JETSTREAM has veered this far South. And it is flailing around as reflected in the Daily Weather which is Alternating Winter Like and Summer like from Day-to-Day or even Morning-to-Evening in the same geographic area.

I can say that this has been the WORST SUMMER I've ever encountered. I'm 56 soon and I've seen a few Summers - 56 to be precise! Temperatures are not desperately low, but WITH LITTLE OR NO SUNSHINE for days on end it is not a hot summer - NOT by a long measure.

The Jetstream has spent the whole of the year WAY SOUTH of where it is normally positioned passing high up above the Orkneys and into Scandinavia.

It's like mid-winter today, in August and it's been like this all year EXCEPT for no more than TEN-DAYS in total.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Also see FLASH ANIMATION of NORTH ATLANTIC Jetstream and it's interaction with the Thermo-Haline Conveyor or North_Atlantic Ocean Currents at:
http://www.stormsurfing.com/cgi/display_alt.cgi?a=natla_250
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 10:32:44 am by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 07:00:33 am »

So it's the 25th September, and there are 74 ƒlood-warnings across the UK, mostly in the NE England and SW Scotland, which exactly coincides with today's Atlantic Jet-Stream low-pressure, low air-speed data shown on the daily's.

The question is, and I don't want the childish pavlovian-response of 'Climate-Change', what is the reason for the Gulf-Stream flailing around and so low over Mid-Western Europe for the entirely of this Year?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 07:04:29 am by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 02:41:38 pm »

And as if you needed my assurance that the direct interaction between the N.Atlantic Jet Stream and UK/Western/S.Scandinavian Weather exists. Here's today's daily screengrabbed:

And I can confirm that for the beginning of the second week of October, today has been a very Sunny, and quite warm Autumn's day with lots of New Fall leaves Crimson/Cyan Red from the Anthrocyano... whatsit which determines the color when it's prominent in the leaves chemical nutrient mix, - like the Carotogen turns them yellow or like Clorophil turns them green.

Have it!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: