This Forum is Closed
April 17, 2024, 09:33:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

Fæces Book, Youtube, GoogleVids, all rounded as Stoolies but what's up at eBay?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fæces Book, Youtube, GoogleVids, all rounded as Stoolies but what's up at eBay?  (Read 494 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: August 24, 2012, 03:11:44 am »

Well indirectly, as far as your individual purchasing or selling experience goes, you are not affected, by the Paypal inquisition and monitoring of certain people's (or maybe many peoples') eBay linked Paypal accounts.

But Directly, 'On-The-Fly' as you buy/sell have you had any wierd or ¿wired experiences in eBay?

Here's mine. I've had one item, I bid £60 for and be accepted as 'Congratulations You're the Highest Bidder',
 be within the time it takes for a screen refresh be outbid by a £30 Winning Bid. Yes! Half my accepted Bid!

So congratulations indeed, but no celebrations due, on this occasion.

I actually have had THREE dubious outbids by lower bids in the last ten days or so. Didn't have the problem before.
 The other two cases did not get the "Congratulations" frame/page up, so I can't outrule the effect of 'snipers' there.

And you know, I've complained about it. And the replies I get so far are those stock-sort of replies, individually signed for from Customer Support, that dwell on 'SNIPING' and the 50p / £1 ~(¢50 / $1) bidding increments. These are not the reason for a £60 Successful and accepted bid being overtaken after the end of auction by a half-that-amount £30 Bid!

It all seems a bit unfair and to be honest, a bit annoying. But so far, eBay are not responding in a manner that indicates that they wish to deal with any allegation that such a 'after close-of-bidding' issue exists, by some nefarious means ... and now, they've finally closed my enquiry thread which endured for two of their 'stock replies'.

The evidence is in. Either the system is flawed, or something is defeating a couple of my precious bids.
It's not coincidence. It's a bid successfully going through, then being defeated by a half that value bid!!!

Surely the CIA are not outbidding me, (¿) the gormless sheep ask! No, they just control Paypal's facility for declining payments or closing accounts of 'undesirables'.

http://www.consciousape.com/2012/05/03/google-bankrolled-by-the-cia/

"But the experiment did not end there. The CIA may have bought its way into PayPal and eBay. But it wanted more, and already had its sights on further, potential acquisitions – one in particular: Google."

« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 03:17:19 am by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: