This Forum is Closed
March 29, 2024, 09:14:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

DAY #14 OF MARTIAL LAW BY PROXY: Who patronizes: These are changing Times Mr JB!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DAY #14 OF MARTIAL LAW BY PROXY: Who patronizes: These are changing Times Mr JB!  (Read 841 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: July 25, 2012, 02:01:54 pm »

! Wikipedia will tell you who:

The Useful Idiots

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For other uses, see Useful idiot (disambiguation).

'In political jargon, useful idiot is a pejorative term used to describe people perceived as propagandists for a cause whose goals they do not understand, who are used cynically by the leaders of the cause.'

Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 02:31:14 pm »

The things which have been happening to me are going to be put into proportion, a miniaturisation size proportion when the real business of clearing away the mess of the former world begins, and the old-world finally passes away ...

Because another descriptor for Useful Idiot is Useless Eater, that's what you become after the Political Forces that exploit your maleable, plasticine like Brain have finished with you.

And fortunately, I hope, it will begin soon. Because as I warned you before, Useful Idiots:

'I have been to the top of the Mountain and I have seen the Promised Land!'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZeUkNox_Kw&feature=player_embedded
Someone activated a non-smoke "electronic cigarette" without permission. 'Terrorist'!

But I'm not holding my breath though after all I've been through under this 'Changing set of values, in a changing World, Mr JB', I can hardly wait for the real action against you lot to start.

Finally, see your eyes will open; YOU! Yes, even you!

But don't worry Idiots, - maybe useless eaters will come to the rescue! Then you'll all be congregated in one place ...
... and you can be dealt with with one swift blow of Anti-Useless Hate speech, or perhaps a Phase-Cannon
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 03:01:03 pm by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 03:47:09 pm »

You see, Orks, Things Have to go VERY Much more quickly than in previous years, now.

Otherwise, the more intelligently organised 'Useful Idiots' amongst you will find time and means to organise a step on, to the next phase of your participation in the mass delusion.

But that can't be tolerated you see. Useless Idiots. See, once your 'Use before Date' is expired, then your contents must by definition, briefly be "gotten rid off" otherwise a process of rejuvenation or further revolution can continue in endless cycles indefinitely.

We can't have you Useful Idiots making demands for continued Privileges after the process of 'ending your freedom' to participate in your own self-fulfilling, self-determminist role in a corrupting society runs it's course.

When it's ending it's ending. And then it's all over. And you're out of there. In a box, cardboard or body-bag. The cheap option is always the better one, and friendly for the Earth wouldn't you agree, Social Worker types! My old neighbour Nick Albery actually invented the Natural Death Centre in London which with branches all over now, promotes buriel in a quick rotting cardboard coffin.

We wouldn't like to have your USELESS ashes polluting up Gaia now would we?!!!
- Go for cardboard, you Useless Idiots. It's what you deserve. It's what you will get.

Thankyou for your nuisance

Well, it's either my mind or your system of beliefs in self-delusional mass hypnosis, that's going down into a large pit.
 - I'm willing to place a bet which one it is, too.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 03:54:02 pm by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: