This Forum is Closed
April 18, 2024, 08:22:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

DAY #4 OF MARTIAL LAW BY PROXY: "Beinvenue! Ork(c)dom Welcomes Careful Athletes"

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DAY #4 OF MARTIAL LAW BY PROXY: "Beinvenue! Ork(c)dom Welcomes Careful Athletes"  (Read 526 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: July 16, 2012, 02:46:47 am »

Britain Welcomes Careful Olympic Athletes.
— Playing on the old ' ... welcomes careful drivers'

You need to be careful. You're in Orkdom Now. Ork or Orc - you choose. Same difference.

Charioteers arriving for The M.G.O. - BBC

So, Lords and Ladies of the "I think 90% of the World's People are Scum" - ELITIST worldview.
  And looking at the situations in which I've lived for the last 56 Years, I'd have to conclude, your mind is going to be hard to change about this ... as the evidence would, from my point of view, back up your conviction substantially!

Then, Darling Matriarchs & Patrons of Chaos and Anarchy!
 — Stop having Vain, fake hope, but don't sit on your Laurels!

The Voyage is over. Welcome to Orkdom. Welcome to perhaps, the simpering, fawning and Parasitic Child-Grabbing, Soul-leeching inheritors of the GODLESS; the progenator's of Drunkenness' World View. And there are whole Cohorts of JUNKIES out there, embedded in the community outside the 'Olympic Village', just waiting to receive orders from the Local Drunkard, the slanderer, the original liar, the Gollumesque, Gargoyle Grotesque.

And you know! Yes, you really did have it coming! You couldn't pull this one off on your own though!
— Even you aren't that Dumb as Dog·s·h·i·t; though Close! it wasn't your Fault!!! It never was, was it!?

Eat well, build up your Physical Strength. Give up the Bacon Butties right-away,
- eat your Beans and Protein.
— You'll need all the strength you can muster.

No more false Prophets; no more Charioteers for Heroes!

And if You're representing Ork(c)dom. Thankyou for Athleting carefully. Come back soon!

"What was all that About?"
— Precisely what I look forward to mumbling to myself, as soon as you've all f·u·c·k·e·d - o·f·f back to wherever it is you belong.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 04:27:12 pm by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: