This Forum is Closed
April 19, 2024, 12:27:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

DAY #1 of MARTIAL LAW BY PROXY in The UK. AUSSI Troops: We will use Lethal Force

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DAY #1 of MARTIAL LAW BY PROXY in The UK. AUSSI Troops: We will use Lethal Force  (Read 513 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2012, 03:09:45 pm »

For an unarmed Brit, with no rights to self-defence, I have a little withering Firepower of my very own, however.

'No-fly zone' declared a month early over Olympic park.
by Simon Harris - last updated Tue 3 Jul 2012.
http://www.itv.com/news/london/2012-06-19/no-fly-zone-declared-a-month-early-for-olympic-park/

On the BBC Mid-day Radio today, an Australian Military Commander (NB Foreign Troops) was explaining to the Eager and enthusiastic,  no doubt, Brit audience that their procedure and orders regarding encroachment into the NO-FLY exclusion-zone over London, would go as follows:

1) If an unidentified aircraft enters the No-Fly zone, Radio contact will at first be attempted.
— If this is unfruitful, then
2) A flare will be fired as a warning shot 'across the path' of the said airplane.
3) If given orders by the Government we will use LETHAL FORCE. FYI, that means you dullard, that they will quite happily shoot down the plane.

I spoke to a guy watching 'Le Tour-De-France', employing distant viewing TV techniques, in his cycle shop today:

"Who cares, as long as they (Al'Cu'ckoo) don't come up here". He knowledgably sought reply.

Well my Big Former Blustering Compatriots, full of your Boasting, Your British Bulldog, your 'MADE MEN' qualifications, and silly little regional accents to boot (That's how the 'Muricans see you - the accents thing) You're gonna get the FULL humiliating deal now.

You've got 90 years or is it, 89 years of Martial Law coming, incrementaly, under the New Style Empire Now!

This is the Back-door weakness, 'hack' exploitation, to allow foreign troops to take control under the excuse that our troops, shall need to be greatly 'supplemented' by Foreign Cohorts of Empire Troops from around the UN. Whilst although asked to do the Job, and some will be doing, "our-boys": well they are plain exhausted, Fresh back from psy-war in Afghanistan overseeing the Safe-Export of the Afghani Opium Poppy Product, DIAMORPHINE or H·E·R·O·I·N, back to the Needy and Eagerly waiting customers on your UK Streets, Town-Squares & Back-Alleys.

Yet, Foreign Troops Taking control of AIRSPACE (however limited) and large regions around the Lea Valley for a Militarised, Gladiatorial Olympiad, is by definition, I think you'll find a Declaration of a sort of 'BACK-DOOR MAN' approach to introducing MARTIAL LAW to you witless morons, incrementally, over an extended, very extended, approximately 89 year period. By which time your offspring won't even know which direction is UP.

Ah, Yes! The Long-Game Plan!

You must think you've been Re-born into some Anti-Typical Post Chinese New Dawn - 'PARADISE on Earth.'

"A 100 Yrs of warfighting", said the general. Just take it a day at a time!

And what card are you going to play tomorrow to make it through one more futile 'Fat yet Useless' Day?

Don't forget to play your Joker! You lucky Bastards!

You're going to be laughing all the way to the Killing Fields.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 02:50:51 pm by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: