This Forum is Closed
April 19, 2024, 04:38:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

I have been to the Top of The Mountain, and I have seen The Promised-Land.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I have been to the Top of The Mountain, and I have seen The Promised-Land.  (Read 549 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: July 06, 2012, 06:57:15 am »

I was once aboard a Coach, actually Magic Bus, the real Magic Bus company on route to Greece. I would be about the age of the girl interviewed on a different accompanying commentary to the YouTube Video Below.

Magic Bus, Magic Bus,....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZeUkNox_Kw&feature=player_embedded

Whilst passing through the Old Yugoslavia, we were stopped at a checkpoint, and Machine Gun toting Military Chamo-Sporting, Fully-Fledged Serving Soldiers accompanied by a Burocrat, came onboard to check our passports, and Ask Questions in one or two Cases.
That was the year General TITO fell from power, and the ground was set for the MASSIVE CIVIL WAR that came during 1992 - 1995, some 14 years Later.

So as not to paraphrase the Media, Straight and Alternate, Let's avoid - "the degree of severity of treatment, of paranoia, of exaggerated SECURITY", being applied to the example of the Preston-London Megabus ride of Yesterday. That's the terminology the BBC are encouraging the Deluded, assumedly uppetty Public Masses to think in terms of, on Radio Phone-ins today.
— You don't think for one minute, that the degree of over-reaction can be re-negotiated, for YOU?

NO! Let's call it what it is: A well Prepared for Martial-Law Exercise. Call a spade a Spade AND BE DONE.

Just get a grip on where you are, and what's been happening to you ...
... and if you want to survive, stop rationalising it away.

Whilst in my real, not metaphorical dream of just a week ago, or less:

The Above Lot, were wearing desert-issue khaki, Ankle-Bracelets, and were Chain-Ganged; trudging as one, but alone.

Nonetheless, it has been pointed out to me, that this process is INCREMENTAL.
 — It's slow, like biting off bits of your old freedoms in small bites.
Militarisation understands, that YOU WANT TO FORGET what's happing to YOU

« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 08:09:29 am by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: