This Forum is Closed
March 29, 2024, 08:19:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

BBC mobile Brothel reaches millions with Scots Olympic 'Torch-Bearers' & Witches

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BBC mobile Brothel reaches millions with Scots Olympic 'Torch-Bearers' & Witches  (Read 730 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: June 12, 2012, 08:20:00 am »

You'd think they were doing it to create FAKE strong reactions .... a necessary for control, But this time they show the meaning of openmindedness and the BBC's renown 'Impartiality' -(except when it's steered otherwise for cover-ups) as usual:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/b01jqfvt

— Featuring today interviews with two female practising 'Witches' (one a 'Hedge'-witch and Mid-Wife) and then moving directly to covering an obviously and blatant celebration of the TEUTONIC 'Olympic-Torch-Bearer' ceremony which reaches scotland today.

It's beyond pathetic, but I did phone into the editors to point out "The innacuracies in the 'historical narrative'"; (it's Dangerous Bull****), and she tried to deny that the Torch Ceremony, as recently pointed out in THE GUARDIAN, is NOT an ancient GREEK ceremony but one created in Germany, during the early days of the 3rd Reich to enable enhanced paradigm control of the masses through 'empty' yet dangerous symbolism.

Yes in other words The Olympic Torch was first given the Run-around for Hitler's 1936 Berlin Olympics.

Dangerous because it has its origins in The Occult or hidden crafts.  -Just not mentioning its true origins and trying to relate it to the Fire Kindled at (but not moved from) the Greek Olympiad of Millenia Past, conjures up to it a hidden (or occult) property for a start. But it's origins are totally Pagan, totally reminisent of Perverse Roman Games ceremonials - and is similar for instance to the marching of the Roman 'Disgusting Thing'** or Standard and Standard-Bearers who marched ahead of the cohort into newly conquered countries/provinces of ancient Romanic History.

** The 'Disgusting-Thing' of the standard and bearer is how the Bible Records and nominates that event. - FACT. Go do some Theological Research if you don't believe me. But you will actually have to dig deep, like I did with the help of Scholars.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/london-2012-olympics-blog/2011/may/20/olympics-2012-best-of-the-web
Scroll down ....

And meanwhile back on the 2-hr show (categorised as ENTERTAINMENT - (for those who sit on the side and laugh at the ignorance of the masses (sic).): an interview with Two Practicing Scottish WITCHES and at the SAME TIME a discussion with members of the intelligensia at THE SUN newspaper, over the phone, on the empty symbolism of the long-awaited withdrawal of Scotland from the UNITED KINGDOM, (don't hold your whisky sodden breath);  - a union that has existed since the the reign of the daughter of King Henry the 8th - Queen Mary of Scots, whos' beheading by Elizabeth 1st, led directly to the crowning of James the 1st of England; a.k.a, James the 6th of Scotland; his taking to the English Throne (the Union) and the drafting of the fabled and all important MAGNA-CARTA.

So, on this day, one day after €100Bn are used to bail out Spain, and finance what(?) Scottish Independance, Withcraft and the Pagan Olympic 'Torch-Bearer' Ceremony are all, and at once, in a single show, floated as COOOOOL, and presented by a guy who calls himself, indeed would have us believe that he is a Practicing Christian.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/

Don't it just make you want to scratch your head. But the BBC would want to suggest that it might be lice?

I'll rip a part of this later, and leave it here, just to let you know, how useless, when the Real Trouble in Europe Starts, what the BBC will be doing: .... playing wearing skirts and getting the, by then, presumed empty-headed British Proles rubbing eachother off in Open-Spaces.

Yes, we really are witnessing the construction by the organs of the state, so to speak, of a modern day Eurowide, Worldwide, Nay — Global Agrarian Bridewell.

Am I saying this because I have 'the most to lose'? Uh-huh, I was sleeping in a hedge for 3 months in 1992. I'm hardly a son of the middle-classes complaining about the deliberate wrecking of so-called Christian Morals in the name of the excusing the imposition of totally morally bereft depravity.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/b01jqfvt

« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 08:46:46 am by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 04:33:00 pm »

Niver come to Scotland Propounding the old tradition of witchcraft (see persecution of christians) in the same breath as Political Hothead Independance for Scotland and manifestly applauding the far from honourable ceremony of Olympic 'Torch-Bearing'. Because you know sickos at the BBC that the Jocks will take this as a Green-Light for a Drunken & Heroin Fuelled rampage. (whilst your sitting there laughing Jeremy Fake Christian Vine) -as did happen in a lesser way outside my house this evening.

If you, a fake christian use your stage of the BBC to knowingly and for ENTERTAINMENT'S sake, suggest that Witchcraft and Scots 'Gooooin' it Aloooon', Fake Faith and Fake Politics mixed is a real cauldrun, which as I say, many Scotsmen will interpret as their XMAS and BIRTHDAY's come wrapped up in one and delivered early this year, with a little help from their friends and some ENGLISH HANDLERS (ex-drunks, clever yet empty-headed types)

Get a life, coppers! Yes you too. If you're genetically inferior, then just keep acting like you do.

You'll be picked out from the small, - dwindling crowd of the those chosen to rule the world, once you've been disposed of; and SOON ENOUGH.

GET A LIFE.
Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: