This Forum is Closed
March 28, 2024, 07:34:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

The Vanity of The Criminal Class Nexus, indeed knows no boundaries.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Vanity of The Criminal Class Nexus, indeed knows no boundaries.  (Read 940 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: June 08, 2012, 07:20:59 am »

Yes, you were right, if you've ever pondered: "I wonder if these bastards who've been giving me/us are really 'hard time of it', for years actually congratulate themselves; all the way to the EndGame?"

Well, yes, I've been around 55.5 years and I can tell you, whilst they're at it, they're puffed up with arrogant bile, but after it all, yes, you know what don't you: — The challenge they presented us/you over all these years/decades has all really been to help their PREY!

To help!

- To help us to become more resilient. 'resilient with a little 'r', whereas in official circles, believe it or not, an upper-case 'R' is used, for Government style 'Resilience'.

And these criminals, so inflated with their OWN IMPORTANCE are so contemplative, and waste so much of their 'psychic-energy' (or mental effort and whiles), on congratulating themselves on their 'cunningness'.

So what!

And this criminal mindset, this nexus of 'Risk & Reward' which THE CRIMINAL does inhabit, at the end of it all, of all its expediture of personal time; still complements itself for having been such a valuable service to the community.

— Why, they're a modern-day Mafioso;

- you think!?

Well done you! You win a Coconut!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 07:24:02 am by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 10:33:43 am »

Another 'hall-mark' of the Crime Community Mindset is:

"If I'm going down, - then you're (all coming with me)" .
— This isn't rhetoric. You ask anyone in a position suitably close to crime, to know: 'Make your own enquiries', (sic).

This would also explain a lot about the less obviously Crime-Oriented/Tending towards Crime representatives found out in the the Political and Religious Establishment(s).

You want to hope that your Military Generals don't get too bitter or take to carrying a chip around on the old shoulder ... but then again that's always been an excuse for appeasing the Top-Brass - 'Keep 'em Sweet' by allowing for instance the emplacement of anti-'Al-Cu'ckoo Surface-to-Air missile launchers on London Towerblock rooftops and the deployment of (how many is it¿): -20,000 Soldiers in the streets of the Capital, for the London Olympiad; offering a parallel or perhaps a simple 'doth-of-the-cap' to The Fuhrer's 1936 Mindset as demonstrated at the Berlin Games.

Watch a video of the opening ceremony hosted by Mr Hitler at Berlin - 1936.
http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/media_fi.php?ModuleId=10005680&MediaId=216
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 10:49:23 am by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: