This Forum is Closed
March 29, 2024, 09:54:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

Your whole Society is about to be imploded and you will stay infront of the TV..

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Your whole Society is about to be imploded and you will stay infront of the TV..  (Read 710 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: June 14, 2012, 11:31:40 am »

Intro: Don't get me wrong. I don't dislike the Military. Far from it, I have to honour my parents, both of whom were in the employ of the Ministry of Defence and formerly on my Mothers' side, the Ministry of War. Got a nice ring to it hasn't it. I think so. But don't be tempted. And I wouldn't say my folks had their fingers on the Big Red Button.
This isn't about how you're not going to be affected by the BIG CHANGES in Global Governance coming in. Military Government under the auspices of the United Nations is going to be used, eventually, and wisely so, soon enough to eradicate Criminal elements of corruption, fakery, insider Trading and Slandering/Backstabbing and the hatching of plots from behind closed doors, right across society; across the board. Sound cool? You better get yourselves straight then, anyone with er, what shall we say -
"Plans for Your Future Criminal Activities".

—  Who am I to stand in the way of Progress. Believe me, I wouldn't even if I thought I could.

... With the implicit but almost unnecessary to speak about it, unwritten agreement of Police, Gang-Bangers, Junkies, Alcoholics, and those living in the wealth acquired through Conservative 'Sharp-Practices, - all symbiotically working, seamlessly it seems, together in total harmony.

And you will be in camps within 15-Months, ready to kiss your useless ass goodbye.

And you know which media organs will be overseeing your brutal starvation - Infowars, and the other Stooges.

And you will say 'This is The Best We've Ever Had it, why would I want to get out this'?

And you look out from the little grill like window of your little room in the 'OpenPrison' and you will see eventually, the appearance of the same-old faces ... Police, (I know that arrogant Bastard);  Social Services! (Where have you been all this time(?)' Why, - 'Abducting and raping children of course', comes a whisper through the wall from the next cell.) That's your street that is. Home-Sweet-Home. You can't wait to get back to it.

— You're getting more in control of the situation all the time, aren't you, now!?

"I've been waiting all my life for this moment, - how exciting" - Some idiot will add.

— You lot are going to get it alright.

This Apocalypse!: - It's going to make Hitler's and Stalin's Purges look like kicking out time.

— You're are going to love it, this time. You're going to think: - 'I'm at the TOP OF THE PILE'.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 05:04:54 pm by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: