This Forum is Closed
April 19, 2024, 02:03:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

Is UK Breeding a Criminal Class fed on Priviledge, or just floating 'Us v Them'?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is UK Breeding a Criminal Class fed on Priviledge, or just floating 'Us v Them'?  (Read 959 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: June 08, 2012, 01:56:15 pm »

And I'm not talking about the Quasi-Entrepreneur Type of Con as pulled off by well Eulogised Frank Abignail Jnr. - of 'Catch-me-if-You-Can' Historical Rendition ... now probably still working for the FBI as counter-forgery mind.

— No, that's just youthful vigour and latent genius looking for a way out of dullsville.

I dissaprove and name crime particularly as that originating from meanness, from the wicked conspiratorial hatching of plots to hurt others ... for to put innocent folk down ... to wreck lives.

A quite different beast altogether, from a completely different BREED of Maligne & Bilious Human excrement.

Enjoying the Sport so-far?

There's nothing like the sound of the Shallow, jumping in at the Deep.

And, where those worst of all criminals are going, they're gonna see all the Sport they can imagine ...
  ... more than your wildest fantasies fulfilled can come up with.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 03:24:25 pm by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: