This Forum is Closed
April 19, 2024, 08:09:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

If the EURO-DOLLAR goes to the wall; will the Entire House of cards Fall down?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: If the EURO-DOLLAR goes to the wall; will the Entire House of cards Fall down?  (Read 663 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: May 16, 2012, 04:26:43 pm »

For youse Promulgators of Agit-Propaganda through Fear»Anger responses in the retarded average human-brain.
— A hint:

If GREECE should actually leave, as predicted, and in my case hoped for, the EUROXONE: Then youse fearmongerers trying to spread the message that 'EUROPE' will then collapse into violence, chaos, anarchy and inevitably war - Let me say:

Take the Illustration of a high-energy consumption house, with many rooms, which uses much fuel to keep it warm in colder weather (sic). If you take the Water-Boiler for that house off line; - shut it off:
— Does the House Fall-Down?

Likewise, if you take a window from the house, off from its' hinges, will the entire wall fall-over?

Chripes! No! BeJeepers, Of course not. Don't be silly billies.

No, of course not, I don't hear you reply. The metaphor, however strained (and it's the best I could dream up in 60-secs) stands as regards the Nation States of Europe. We have hundreds, Nay, Millenia of history surviving as nation sub-states of Grand Olde-Worlde Empires, until they all fell under the same mechanisms you would have me believe will destroy, to our detriment, individual national sovereignty at this time.

Yes, we have thousands of years of history where our individual ECONOMIES were sustained by unique currencies; and that I would hope we'd revert to. Of course, it's more likely the Banksters and Military Stooges waiting in the wings to rollout Martial Law and Digital Economies, - will ascend to Totalitarian Tyranny, in order to enslave us, thereby guaranteeing their own selfish 'Peace thru Security' monopolies for the next unforseeable duration of earth-time but which will probably be less in duration than their greatest think-tank bullies even, can colour in their little playtime-books, or conjour out of ye-olde rabbits' hat. ¿

Never-the-less, if the EURO-DOLLAR goes, the nations of europe will if left to their own peoples' influence of hard-persistant work & gregariousness, unlike the lazy and cowardly temperaments of the Politicos, and so-called Defenders of Freedom, quickly rationalise and normalise their INDIVIDUAL DESTINIES to avoid slipping further into New/Old World Order Hegemonics

Sleep well by beauties.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 04:44:00 pm by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: