This Forum is Closed
March 28, 2024, 07:36:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

MEDIA-APPOINTED Eco-Guru James Lovelock: "I Was Alarmist" About Global Warming.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MEDIA-APPOINTED Eco-Guru James Lovelock: "I Was Alarmist" About Global Warming.  (Read 656 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: May 08, 2012, 07:17:34 am »

'Climate change is still happening, but not as quickly as he once feared.
— James Lovelock: "I Was Alarmist About Global Warming", ...
— If you download & listen to the PODCAST below, you should see that Lovelock is definitely someone seeking a place in history and scientific posterity. He is quite self-obsessed with his acheivements, most of all his baby - 'Gaia'.
— and this recent BBC interview for Radio4 shows that he is not suffering from alzheimers or dimentia, forcing him to retract from lowered sense of world-awareness or hightened sense of guilt. He just overstated his maverick case, in the first instance.

Download a Podcast Broadcast 08 May, 2012 BBC Radio4 interview with the maverick academicien drop-out James Lovelock, now aged 83, ...

James Lovelock 08 May 12
Tue, 8 May 12

http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/radio4/tls/tls_20120508-0930a.mp3
Right Click » Save As: *_.mp3 (13Mb)

... who admits that the earth is a self-healing mechanism (evidently and pretty obviously, now) and his ill-advised fear-mongering came from the hypothesis that the earth's healing cycle works a lot slower than the rate humans can wreck the earth. But it's all bad science, since it occluded and excluded the current mainstream analysis, at the time, that the earth was capable, as a self-healing mechanism of keeping up with the damage.

— But beyond that, CO2 is not a toxic gas, all plant-life would cease to exist without abundant CO2 in the atmosphere since plants, through a process called chemosynthesis, absorb CO2 as a food, catalysing it into plant growth energy food ATP (Adenosine Tri-Phosphate) and create Oxygen output (essential again for all carbon-based life on earth) as a by-product. Hence as a scientist myself, trained in Math, Physics, Computer Science, and with some little knowledge such as the above, about Biology, both plant and human can conclude that to exclude the mainstream acceptance at the time, of adequate self-healing abilities, of planet Earth, was,
:
-"Bad Science".
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 08:40:48 am by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: