This Forum is Closed
March 29, 2024, 06:55:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

How many Quantum Physicists does it take to change a lightbulb?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How many Quantum Physicists does it take to change a lightbulb?  (Read 902 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2012, 11:10:16 am »

Answers on a post-card, Please.
Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 01:23:51 pm »

Of course I have to answer my own questions on here, because I'm the only human-being that visits this site, the rest are 'Forum Loggers' and so forth.

— I found myself, coincidentally having to change a lightbulb today. Two lightbulbs actually!

— It took me 5½ hrs. No joke, no kidding around.

Maybe I'm a real old 'unable to look after himself' type, obviously then, vulnerable to housebreaks and so-forth.
So maybe you bunch of Panzies at Dumfries and Galloway social services should move some even more violent Time-Served Junkies and House-breakers into the local 'Social Housing' complex of Laureburn Housing. Where all the local Jock Junkies and Alkies get looked after at the tax-payers' expense. And all the Junkie/House-Breaker has to do, is do a SMALL TOWN LOCAL MAFIA act; and beat me up, as did happen and as was reported on this forum for August last year.

So, Social-Services, whilst you're in court looking after the future luxurious requirments of the Junkie/House-Breakers, (on whose behest and instruction I wonder?), maybe you professionals, down there in the New Government Property 'Trillium' Contracted Lease building on Irish Street, Dumfries, - maybe you should start thinking about YOUR FUTURES, because if what's happening to agencies like the TSA, and homeland security today should propagate down to another level all together and mistrust in the system become manifest with authorities higher up, then you people are going to be getting to experience the life of the common convict, from so very much closer up.

I will kick your asses; whoever you goddamned think You are.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 03:10:08 pm by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: