This Forum is Closed
March 28, 2024, 08:49:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

JOINT WARRIOR exercise begins off W. Scotland aka Operation 'Rastaman Salvation'

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JOINT WARRIOR exercise begins off W. Scotland aka Operation 'Rastaman Salvation'  (Read 1019 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: April 16, 2012, 07:26:41 am »

Large 'JOINT WARRIOR' exercise off the west of Scotland

Warships, submarines and aircraft involved in two-week training exercise off the west coast of Scotland.

http://news.stv.tv/scotland/west-central/303543-large-scale-military-exercise-off-the-west-of-scotland/
16 April 2012 08:49 GMT

"Joint Warrior will see warships, submarines and aircraft take to the west coast of Scotland for a two-week training exercise.

The exercise is held twice a year to prepare forces from the UK, US, Denmark, Norway, France, Canada, Germany and the Netherlands for events and active service.

The event is aimed at creating a task group capable of being deployed to worldwide incidents such as last year's war in Libya, as well as testing the ability of the Armed Forces to cope with events such as a terrorist attack on the Olympics.

On Monday an air assault exercise will see troops from the 16 Air Assault Brigade secure an airfield at West Freugh, in Stranraer, through a combination of parachute, air assault and Tactical Air Landings.

Once it has landed, the task force, based around the 5 SCOTS battle group, will defend the airfield and carry out air assault exercises to defeat a notional enemy force.

The exercise will involve more that 1600 troops, and be supported by Apache, Chinook and Sea King from the Joint Helicopter Force.

The Airborne Task Force (ABTF) is a 1600-strong infantry battle group that can be called on at five days' notice to deploy on operations for up to 135 days.

A total of 8000 Royal Navy personnel on board 30 vessels are also taking part in the Joint Warrior exercise.
"

------------------------------------------------

And not exceedingly uninterestingly, My Neuropathic Pain Re-Kindled mysteriously this morning, to coincide with these Military Exercises which started up this morning, just a few tens of miles West of My Location, after months of quiet and an extended pain-free period.)[/b] And remain, to present, no matter how many Co-Codamols and anti-Pain Medications I take. Coincidence?

— Well, you would believe a Coincidence Theory, wouldn't you now!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 10:39:26 am by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 10:31:57 am »

The Megalomaniac behind Operation 'JOINT WARRIOR' exits his Scottish Lair and reveals his identity ...

... Well what do you expect? It's a stereotype like any other because I get my ideas from Wikipedia.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 10:42:01 am by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 01:58:02 pm »

What only the BBC have mentioned is that the location of the exercise is off the Scottish Coast near to Stranraer - Undeniably ONE OF BRITAIN'S PRIME H·E·R·O·I·N user and import centres.

— It's also just a short distance across the water also to Northern-Ireland.

Perhaps the military should be more pro-active in dealign with the REAL threats to our homeland rather than the wishful-thinking and fantasaical ones.

Just Move Westward soldier type folks. No-one will resist you, not for a second and you'll be in all the local ****s' beds before nightfall. Then at break of day you can just open up a labour-camp, come extermination camp, for wastrals and junkies or pensioners whichever scumbag class or useless-eater takes your fancy first.

They'll ALL think it's their birthday come early.  I joke not. These people cannot wait to be encapsulated by barbed-wire so they can all grimace and point at their little clannish clusters with malevolance and open hatred and whilst bearing the same old grudges they created for themselves for their amusement & ingratiation a decade ago.

This is for real. Just March on In.

As for me:

I CANNOT WAIT. I AM HOLDING MY BREATH. I NEED TO SEE THE CATTLE TRUCKS FULL OF SHAVEN HEADED TWERPS with their GLARING OBSESSED GORILLOID EYES STARING OUT BETWEEN THE BOARDS.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 03:17:19 pm by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: