This Forum is Closed
March 29, 2024, 04:02:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

Climate Change is all a state of mind, a good look in the Mirror would help cure

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Climate Change is all a state of mind, a good look in the Mirror would help cure  (Read 777 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: March 30, 2012, 04:17:04 pm »

"Comparing skepticism of man-made global warming to racist beliefs, an Oregon-based professor of sociology and environmental studies has labeled doubts about anthropogenic climate change a "sickness" for which individuals need to be "treated".

Professor Kari Norgaard, who is currently appearing at the 'Planet Under Pressure' conference in London, has presented a paper in which she argues that "cultural resistance" to accepting the premise that humans are responsible for climate change "must be recognized and treated" as an aberrant sociological behavior.
"

Climate Change Skepticism a Sickness That Must be "Treated," Says Professor

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/articles/march2012/300312_climate_skepticism.htm
March 30, 2012

The '10-foot stare' of the manic Climate Avid.

In the Present Climate I wouldn't make a big noise about being, say for instance Mentally Ill or just disabled.

There's a lot of Predjudice at bay you know, and latent hatred is always waiting for a moment to guide the hand of men and women to even greater acts of self-inflicted harm.

If you make a big noise about your beliefs, you just don't know how the lay-person, predator or average lunatic will react; - do you. And you take a risk each time you speak openly.

I spoke to my Shrink and I said "but aren't psychiatrists and sociologists those most in need of psychiatric help", and he did have to laugh at the suggestion, at such a volume that it woudn't have been picked up on a voice recorder if there HAD BEEN ONE IN THE ROOM.

Climate Science Really Makes some people go completely CUCKOO. But some are born that way, aren't we?

NB.

And you've got to understand that whilst these so-called 'scientists' who have been stealing the ground from under the real ones for decades are only people who hold back *'The Ascent of Man'*; what they're really doing is just playing for time, whilst they sense the media try repositioning in relation to public stance and opinion on the subject, both trying to cop hearts & minds, and whilst all and sundry hedge their bets on who is going to win, and who will lose.

*(Thanks to Jacob Bronowski and his breakthrough TV series and excellent book eponymously titled).
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 04:31:04 pm by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 06:33:50 am »

Yes, the GREEN ENVIRONMENTALIST mind is soft like putty and vulnerable to the least pressure. It's a phenomena of the 1970's, perhaps an aftermath of some MILITARY INDUSTRIALIST exploding of 500+ Nuclear Warheads in our atmosphere, on and under the ground before the SALT/START test-bans of the late 20th century. That would soften anything up, don't you think; a whole planets' populous?

YOU WERE NOT HARD ENOUGH.

— But I think it is worthy, in spite of your opinion, - my due consideration. You need to really pummel the fleshly organism now you gargoylesque, grotesques with your ten-yard stares of death.

CARBON TAXES! Cap & Trade!

Schemes introduced by extremely predatory Scientists, the occasional retard, a number of LARGE BANKS (which would gather those taxes) and Default setting Predatory/Lying Politicians, and because it is the only job they can do! By Inheritance and pre-determination, traits by which your life-course and career is determined for you; who by mimicking their ilk, in pack-hound behaviour, would seek to identify independent thought as none other than which has always been classified by Mega-Corporations and Stalinist Mindset too, -as a containable disease!!

Following the curtain coming down on the COLD-WAR in 1989, it would be necessary to create several new Paradigms to control the PREDATORY MASSES. You are perceived as predators. Because you are perceived as, by Predators themselves, generally speaking ready to exploit anything in ignorance to promote 'progress'.  This is how it all began. But was it in any way correct?

By using Fake-Science to exaggerate, embellish and to try and deceive other PREDATORS with this tripe, was it expected to succeed?

Must be your dinner time; time to go fatten yourself up, Evil Useless Eater and your Organic Pensioners Garden. I'm not saying that Ironically or Sardonically. I really mean it. There are actually, real-life evil, predatory minds in the bodies of Pensioners, who are growing their own veg, in their own back gardens. How did it get to this.

But that's not enough, they are predatorily evolving beyond this stage. Genetically Driven these Organic Gardening Freeloaders are now using LAPTOP computers to communicate their schemes and survivalist strategies to one another.

— But they are like mere Weavels. But a Temite too, can do A LOT OF DAMAGE, even destroy a well built timber house by eating its load-bearing timbers to the very ground. And there's only one way sufficiently effective to rid your home of Termites.
 - Putting them to work, use their abundant scheming energy for our own benefit. Oh, Ruthless efficiency! Hail thee!

I say let them eat, let the useless eaters fill their faces with organic tripe but TAX them hard, TAX them HARD.
— Let them pay their way for if they see themselves to be in competition with us, they are industriously so.

A War against all we hold dear; and what little we are left hold of is reaping enough damnation without the further plagiarism of mere Termite like human mortal proxies. (sic)

It's all about who wins, and who loses. Doesn't matter if you're right or wrong, black or white, reasonable or utterly insane - the punters need a side to be able to join with, in order to express their 'native', genetically pre-disposed Partisanism. And with all the Victorian Mental Asylums closed there is adequate fuel in the way of lunatic Miasma around for them to feed on, even when they're not in the workplace thinking of sick ways to treat fellow humans.

It's one way the mentally ill learn new compulsion, through the mimicking of behaviours they learn by years of exposure to paranoid illusions propagated by their peers, that makes them the Upstanding Predator they are today.

ΏDon't you get it!!!

To conclude inevitably: - this is the way things are & who am I, to stand in the way of progress?

Cap & Trade, Tax those Damned Pensioner's Tomato Patches.
They are threatening the Descent of Mankind into the abyss' and caves where it belongs.

They must be kept down, like a Bacterial infection of a Hosptital Wing must be combatted with anti-VRSE/MRSI drugs.

All ilnesses have a treatment, some requiring more severe interventions than others.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 03:03:43 pm by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: