This Forum is Closed
April 20, 2024, 08:48:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

The Search-Engine Pogroms. Why 'Google Enhanced' "Anonymous" is not a solution.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Search-Engine Pogroms. Why 'Google Enhanced' "Anonymous" is not a solution.  (Read 815 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: February 21, 2012, 08:19:08 am »

The AJ show was a year ago advertising 'STARTPAGE' as the only truly free ANONYMOUS search engine for those who don't think the government having access to all your search results for at least a year should be an option.

But here's the problem. STARTPAGE is another 'Google Enhanced' machine.
— These all rely on the central machine of GOOGLE to produce the core results and it's only the job of your so-called 'ANONYMOUS' search engine to remove your IP from any Search results. Even Scroogle Did this.

The Nefarious side to Google is that they have a HUGE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE data-mining Kernel which may find itself producing results that you wouldn't want.

I just input "Floor 105 WTC2, Beverly Eckert" into my first ever attempt at using STARTPAGE. I've been using SCROOGLE forever but it seems that the Government have deemed it undesirable that I have access to that now, as it's totally unavailable.

So my first result from the above search terms is:
"New Houses Cottingham - Stunning New 3 & 4 Bed Houses | Redrow.co.uk"

So what? Cottingham is where my Father Died in 1992; an event which prompted my return to this country in that same year. What has Cottingham got to do with WTC2, Floor 105 and Beverly Eckert?
Absolutely nothing seemingly. The wheareabouts of my Dad's death I have never publicised on the web. He was however a one-time employee of the Ministry of Defence. They no doubt have their own internal databases hosted on completely insular networks, innacessible to the Wide Area Network or www.

— But are these internal networks innacessible to Google's Bots?

Meanwhile, Beverly eckert is someone I had a little contact with and who died. Other than that - none.

But are these apparently eroneous type search-results the product of accident or design!? No, we are settled on this, the answer was provided already by GOOGLE. Google all along have been aiming thier Web-Site incorporated Ads to be profiled individually for the visitor, based on his/her previous or regular browsing history but basing also the results only on Corporate oriented sales-pitches, for profit only motives.

Viz:

A sales pitch from this very forum, at this very moment appearing at the bottom of the page.

That's individual Profiling at work, and there's 'the result' of a search-engine using 'learn-as-you-go' artificial intelligence and long-term data-mining, with corporate/fiscal interests at the core, to the exclusion of all other façets, if you will.

—  We're all so reliable on the web now that one day, under Internet II, the machines may truly become quite Scandalously corrupted, Predatory and wicked in their intent, similar to, mimicking a little their human counterparts/Predecessors, but without the inaccuracy and emotional flaws inevitable when Predatory Action is initiated by HUMANS alone.

What fun you're going to have, you poor gormless & witless human victims.

To avoid this POGROM, to come, I suggest the design of a NEW ENTIRELY INDEPENDENT SEARCH-ENGINE. It must be isolated entirely from any Google Incorporated Functionality and run on its' own Remote Servers. It must run, incorporating itself into whatever World-Wide-Web or Network exists, as a 'Plug-in' as did the early DarpaNet, completely isolate and run by intelligent people, for their own benefit.

That's Me, and if you're lucky that's you too - intelligent, interested in your survival rather than just being a STATISTIC.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 11:11:55 am by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 09:55:32 am »

' "Ten thousand dreams a night," a Dallas psychologist told me, when I dined with her and her black lover,
"are dreamt about Kennedy's assassination"
'
— From Back cover sleeve notes to:
 - 'Flying in to Love', a novel by D.M Thomas. Bloomsbury Press 1992. ISBN 0 7475 1129 2

All information is just 1's + 0's to a regular computer, which is in it solely to run benign services and applications.
But a computer compelled or programmed to be predatory, finds deeper significance in coincidence.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 11:14:30 am by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 08:48:04 am »

[RELATED]

ALTHOUGH THIS REPORT DOES NOT TOUCH ON MY ALLEGATION THAT IP LOGGING & TRACING IS THE REAL ENGINE BEHIND BEHAVIOURAL TRACKING AND REMAINS ON THE SUBJECT OF THE BENIGN AND 'IN MY CONTROL' COOKIES REGIME, IT DOES COMMENT ON ADDS FOCUSED BY TRACKING COOKIES. BUT IT'S NOT THE REAL STORY, I MEAN FACE IT. YOU WILL NEVER CREATE A CHINESE MODEL OF TOTALITARIANISM SURVEILLANCE BASED ON A REGIMEN OF LOW CALORY 'COOKIES'. COOKIES DO NOT FEED A GREEDY AI MACHINE ...

But not surprisingly, my finger was on the pulse, my money on the table whatever as usual, as revealed by the FOLLOWING DAY'S HEADLINES on 'Brealkout News's

Google Caught Violating Browser Privacy Settings to Track Users

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/articles/february2012/220212_google_caught.htm
Wednesday, February 22, 2012

"When the IE team heard that Google had bypassed user privacy settings on Safari, we asked ourselves a simple question: is Google circumventing the privacy preferences of Internet Explorer users too? We’ve discovered the answer is yes: Google is employing similar methods to get around the default privacy protections in IE and track IE users with cookies," reports Microsoft on their IEblog.

Last week it was revealed that Google had circumvented Apple's efforts to block third party cookies by default, allowing Google to track which ads Safari users clicked on.

The Internet giant, whose motto is "don't be evil," has now been caught using a similar process to disregard cookie preferences of Internet Explorer users, allowing targeted ads to be served based on browsing history.

"Google is trying to do is figure out things based on what you have looked at, figure out ways to serve you more relevant ads," explains Henry Blodget. "Google intentionally circumvented some privacy protections that Apple put in place, now Microsoft is saying 'hey wait a minute, they did the same thing to us
.'"

Read full:
http://www.infowars.com/google-caught-violating-browser-privacy-settings-to-track-users/
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 08:55:37 am by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: