This Forum is Closed
March 19, 2024, 02:16:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

Three simple truths about THE MEDIA which show its total flaws exceed its' parts

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Three simple truths about THE MEDIA which show its total flaws exceed its' parts  (Read 485 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: May 04, 2012, 09:20:50 pm »

The Sum of the Parts of all the tendencies and ways of The Media lumped together is greater than it's parts.

And although it's all very obvious in hindsight, it's easy in an information overloaded world with idiots who believe they are of different persuasions fighting over your hearts and minds, to lose sight of these simple facts;
— it's best they are repackaged so we can take a fresh taste.

The First one of these FACTS about THE REAL WORLD of Programming, is a MEDIA fact out of the mouth of a Programme presenter at the BBC, who currently runs two shows, he's a DJ if that clarifies it for any, who though at the time I spoke to him live on air, where he admitted this fact conveniently (sic), had just the one program where he played a most noticeable '2nd-fiddle'. But it applies equally to ALL Media Pundits, IMHO.

1) People with shows of THEIR OWN will make you think YOU have a voice, via their show, but in simple fact, IT'S ALL ABOUT THEMSELVES.
(— Phone in to any show, professional mainstream or professional alternate, - and in my experience, they're always defending their position or that of other peer groups. You may believe you're having an effect.)

2) The Workload of the Presenter means that he/she inevitably sees himself as some kind of SAINT giving of himself and inevitably, the result is that you see clones of that person starting to manifest, subtly, or more so, depending on the character of the presenter.

3) By giving the mere MEDIA school/university trained savey your mind (and hearts, sweetie¿) you may temporarily displace your sense of low-esteem, temporarily, but it's all just a game, well financed to GET INSIDE YOUR HEAD and ultimately attempt to reinstate an altered but nonetheless renewed sense of SELF-LOATHING you thought you may have lost.

-----------------  -----------------  -----------------

In other words you have to be able to rise above these games media pundits may play.
But I recommend positioning yourself at a greater distance from them. Far away would be enough. Don't let a fake belief that you have a voice in their programming lead you into a sense of increased worthlessness.

These three factors, and others, of which I'm sure there are many more like them, but these are mine (sic), when added together go to make for counteractive dissonance, and when mixed with an unhelpful diet of personal takes on the world which would BE BETTER KEPT under wraps for personal reference mean distraction both mentally and physically. I believe opinion, takes or SPIN should be believed only by the author, originator or, in this case, presenter, and themselves alone.

You don't want to develop a dependency upon, or need a piece of someone else, because that would make make you a cannibal, or worse, a c·o·c·k·sucker
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 09:44:50 pm by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: