This Forum is Closed
March 29, 2024, 09:28:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

Bilderberg, Internment Camps! Where now? "I went exterminating them in anger"

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bilderberg, Internment Camps! Where now? "I went exterminating them in anger"  (Read 493 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: May 31, 2012, 04:17:51 pm »

Oh, Wo is us: Flat-batteries; aren't they the scurge of the Blowhard Bullhorner and motorbike stuntman alike. We'll be stuck in this rut forever. Look at us. The Godless of this world have Al'Qa'eda gangs given Open-Border access to Syria by the UN-Border posts (See SYRIA today - youtube elsewhere on here - a week or so ago), whilst a few well meaning protestors get to shine-a-light on Bilderberg. Excuse me for the extreme irrationality and "political uncorrectness" which follows:—

So, what does the Bible tell us about times like these, where we live live meagre and disgruntled lives; (understatement of the week) surrounded by the stench of corruption, and militaristic plans for so-called Global Government, which can surely, only lead to, in the words of the great billboard prophets of our age: "A Sad End". Most likely, by logical deduction, Global Governence run by Godless, Eugenics Driven, Climate-'Science' Quacksters and bands of shaven headed Moron Security Guards ....

GLOBAL CIVIL WAR. So what is there in the Bible to help with some fresh thinking on this, a sort of God Inspired Preventative measure or safeguard if you will ....!

Over to God's word. (Turn up that Bullhorn and shout this out to the border post gorilloids, why don't ya!?):

[7]
"Son of Man, [this is] the place of my throne and the place of the soles of my feet, where I shall reside in the midst of the sons of Israel ( - comment - all that violence and tyranny), to time indefinite; and no more will they, the house of Israel, defile my holy name, they and their kings, by their fornication and by the carcasses of their Kings at their death, [8] by their putting their threshold with my threshold and their doorpost beside my doorpost, with the wall between me and them.

And they defiled my holy name by their detestable things that they did, so that I went exterminating them in my anger. [9] Now let them remove their fornication and the carcasses of their kings far from me, and I shall certainly reside in the midst of them to time indefinte."

Ezekiel 42:18.

A great example, I suppose, if you take it literally, - of justification for Gangster Drive-By-Shootups and Genocide as well as a great example of crass 'Biblical Contradiction'. How can you exterminate some people and then go on to 'reside amidst them to time indefinite'? But that's what the bible is, it labels itself 'extremist' deliberately, as must its most passionate proponents because in those days, presumably that's where the human race was. Therefore the Bible must, as in any great propaganda manual attempt to win as many different minds and viewpoints as possible, not to appeal only to the Zealouts out there.

— By the way, zealout is defined as a member of a political or socially extremist sect origins within the political Group that resisted the Roman Empire of 2000+ years ago.

— And how far ahead of that model today, with societal re-engineering, to bring us all together, levelled, on one-restructured open-prison model of an "egalitarian-society", - are we?

And so, into the Jaws of the Lion one must walk.

Now there's a Godly Inspiration, for so many of us to dwell upon the relevance of, in these fitfull times.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 09:42:03 am by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: