This Forum is Closed
April 16, 2024, 08:36:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

The Search-Engine Pogroms. Why 'Google Enhanced' "Anonymous" is not a solution.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Search-Engine Pogroms. Why 'Google Enhanced' "Anonymous" is not a solution.  (Read 786 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: February 22, 2012, 08:48:04 am »

[RELATED]

ALTHOUGH THIS REPORT DOES NOT TOUCH ON MY ALLEGATION THAT IP LOGGING & TRACING IS THE REAL ENGINE BEHIND BEHAVIOURAL TRACKING AND REMAINS ON THE SUBJECT OF THE BENIGN AND 'IN MY CONTROL' COOKIES REGIME, IT DOES COMMENT ON ADDS FOCUSED BY TRACKING COOKIES. BUT IT'S NOT THE REAL STORY, I MEAN FACE IT. YOU WILL NEVER CREATE A CHINESE MODEL OF TOTALITARIANISM SURVEILLANCE BASED ON A REGIMEN OF LOW CALORY 'COOKIES'. COOKIES DO NOT FEED A GREEDY AI MACHINE ...

But not surprisingly, my finger was on the pulse, my money on the table whatever as usual, as revealed by the FOLLOWING DAY'S HEADLINES on 'Brealkout News's

Google Caught Violating Browser Privacy Settings to Track Users

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/articles/february2012/220212_google_caught.htm
Wednesday, February 22, 2012

"When the IE team heard that Google had bypassed user privacy settings on Safari, we asked ourselves a simple question: is Google circumventing the privacy preferences of Internet Explorer users too? We’ve discovered the answer is yes: Google is employing similar methods to get around the default privacy protections in IE and track IE users with cookies," reports Microsoft on their IEblog.

Last week it was revealed that Google had circumvented Apple's efforts to block third party cookies by default, allowing Google to track which ads Safari users clicked on.

The Internet giant, whose motto is "don't be evil," has now been caught using a similar process to disregard cookie preferences of Internet Explorer users, allowing targeted ads to be served based on browsing history.

"Google is trying to do is figure out things based on what you have looked at, figure out ways to serve you more relevant ads," explains Henry Blodget. "Google intentionally circumvented some privacy protections that Apple put in place, now Microsoft is saying 'hey wait a minute, they did the same thing to us
.'"

Read full:
http://www.infowars.com/google-caught-violating-browser-privacy-settings-to-track-users/
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 08:55:37 am by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: