This Forum is Closed
March 19, 2024, 03:55:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

SCOTTISH LEGAL SYSTEM LIFTS ITS PUSHOG UGLY HEAD AGAIN. 12 Months for Leafleting

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SCOTTISH LEGAL SYSTEM LIFTS ITS PUSHOG UGLY HEAD AGAIN. 12 Months for Leafleting  (Read 967 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: February 18, 2012, 04:27:59 pm »

Breaking news ...

Robert Green, one of the most decent people you could ever wish to meet, has been jailed for 12 months as a consequence of his campaign to secure justice for Hollie Greig and a proper investigation (the first) into her claims to have been sexually and violently abused by members of the Scottish establishment.
He has been jailed for a breach of the peace - handing out leaflets. Robert was not convicted by a jury, but by a single judge called Bowen who also delivered the sentence.
We must not let this drop and allow Robert to be forgotten. A terrible injustice has been done here.

FREE ROBERT GREEN
Read more ...

Robert Green's last blog before sentence ...

http://holliedemandsjustice-robertgreensblog.blogspot.com/

Compare Robert's sentence in Scotland with this one of a leading OIL-MAN convicted of owning 50,000 images of child ****ography and who like my ASSAULTER of AUGUST LAST got just 150hrs Community-Service. (Will be spread over 6-months)

http://www.scotsman.com/edinburgh-evening-news/edinburgh/no_jail_for_man_with_child_****_1_2111692

ASK ANYONE, ANYONE (and without prompting a response) AT ANY LEVEL IN SCOTLAND, FROM POLICE OFFICERS TO VICTIM SUPPORT, EXCEPT THE COURTS THEMSELVES WHO SEEM TO REVEL IN THEIR UNNACOUNTABLE DISDAIN FOR THE DECENCY AND RESPECT OF LAW FOR THE INDIVIDUAL, AND YOU WILL ALWAYS GET THE SAME RESPONSE: "You may know that The Scottish Legal System has a Terrible Reputation".

And From the Free Rob Green Website:

" ...Scotland is a fine country with some of the most decent and humane people you are likely to find anywhere on Earth. It is so sad that its governance has fallen into the hands of a cabal whose members have characters that are diametrically at odds with the best traditions of those of the overwhelming majority of Scottish people."

Yeah, Whatever you say Chief!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UogRva1CwLE&feature=player_detailpage
Robert Green - Speaks Freely. Careful Now. Civil Unrest is likely to ensue.

From the YouTube Comments:

"So if I understood it right: any British citizen in Britain can stand for Parliament; if you do so on a platform of unveiling child abuse and then walk through Aberdeen carrying a bag of leaflets, you can be arrested; you will then be kept in solitary confinement for four days with no legal representation; until you an appear in court, you may not enter the county in which you were found carrying a bag of paper.
I feel a lot safer now, shame nothing can be done for the abused children
!
'

OH, YEAH, DID YOU KNOW BY THE WAY, THAT THE KKK OR KU-KLUX-KLAN WAS STARTED BY A SCOTSMAN IN THE US. HENCE THE SUFFIX KLAN AS IN 'CLAN', OR SCOTTISH TRIBE. I GOT THIS INFO FROM A LIBRARIAN YESTERDAY WHILST RESEARCHING 'WEBSTER'S AMERICAN HISTORY' -
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 05:24:02 pm by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 01:05:46 am »

I live in Scotland. I'm actually half-scots.

I can tell you it's an insecure place, running a cultural History of Fear & Loathing. And the inherited predatory fault of 'HUMAN NATURE' is for the gang-bosses who attempt to steer the future for their own benefits here, an ideal seed-bed for the insipid lies they promote. They even brag of thier Paranoia knowing that in large they will not be exposed, not even by the most ardent of Truthers or objextive outsiders.
Everything they do, it's all protected by the criminal's code: viz - They look after their own.

Yes, you read that correctly. There are even influentially powerful members of the open-prison that is Scots society in its' current manifestation, who seek to legitimise 'Paranoia', bragging of it, as if doing so will excuse their behaviour and somehow redeem Paranoia's reputation. It seems to have been an easy ride for them, to me but their time may soon be at hand. Well a boy's got to have a dream.

And Social Services, FOR INSTANCE, have divined that the place is 'ripe for picking'. With the help of an unjust Judiciary, these people can just keep feeding into the predjudices and fears of these simple, easily manimpulated and tribal people, and they thereby have themselves one potential & prolific market-place enough to ensure a career for life ...

But what do you expect. Is it any different anywhere?

Or at least that's what the Social Services were told and were gearing up for, before the manure hit the fan ....
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 01:13:08 am by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: