This Forum is Closed
March 28, 2024, 03:32:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

MARTIAL LAW in the US slowly shows its Fangs. A mistake the UK could yet Emulate

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MARTIAL LAW in the US slowly shows its Fangs. A mistake the UK could yet Emulate  (Read 1181 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: January 05, 2012, 12:59:25 pm »

Unless you're going to use troops to clampdown and round-up people who seem obsessively/compulsively driven to driving me round-the-bend with their predatory antics & criminality, then I can't see a positive side to Martial Law.

So given the above condition being filled, then feel free and give it a try why don't you.

Symptoms of Real Martial Law veiled under the National Security NDAA (National Defense Authorisation Act) signed by O'Bummer last week, are becoming a very common daily feature in ordinary peoples' lives in the US.

Published: Wednesday, January 04, 2012

LEESBURG

Training excercise startles locals

http://www.dailycommercial.com/News/LakeCounty/010412shield

MILLARD K. IVES | Staff Writer

millardives@dailycommercial.com

It may have looked like they were ready for war or some deranged person looking for his late Social Security benefits.

But it was only Federal Protective Service officers with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security who were conducting a random training operation early Tuesday morning when they surprisingly showed up at the Social Security Administration office in downtown Leesburg.

With their blue and white SUVs circled around the Main Street office, at least one official was posted on the door with a semiautomatic rifle, randomly checking identifications. And other officers, some with K-9s, sifted through the building.

"I thought someone was upset about not getting there check," said Laura Kelly, who took a friend to the office on Tuesday.

According to one Homeland official in the Washington, D.C. office, Operation Shield. is an effort that uses routine, unannounced visits by FPS inspectors to test the effectiveness of contract guards, or protective security officers -- "detecting the presence of unauthorized persons and potentially disruptive or dangerous activities."

Part of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, FPS is the federal law enforcement agency that provides integrated security and law enforcement services to over 9,000 federally-owned and leased buildings, facilities, properties and other assets.

Officers on the scene would not speak to the press and by noon they were gone. But Thomas Milligan, district manager for the Social Security Administration office, said while the visit came as a surprise, the office was ready. He added the officers checked videos, security measures, alarm system and more.

"It was to make sure security measures are in place and properly followed," Milligan said

A mistake the UNITED KINGDOM MUST NOT (Don't hold your breath) emulate following the 2012 Olympic Games which gives Britain's Military the chance to exercise it's National Security Strategy (NSS) Later this year. We are just missing an illegal & un-Constitutional document like the NDAA, (which even O'Bummer allegedly was reluctant to sign - during election week), therefore preventing the UK rolling out the same draconian Terror-State Apparatus.  But don't hold your breath.

Also having the Conservatives in Power here may have a little to do with the lack of such military crackdowns, at present, and I'm sure to 100% that if the previous band of 'New World Order' impassionatés like Gordox the Morox Brown were still in power, we'd be seeing Martial Law in the British Isles, sooner rather than later.
I know at least one Social Secrity Office who would love such a drill chèz-eux. The picture is exactly the same. This local 'Job-Centre-Plus' (and then some) has 42 CCTV cameras on just two floors, and security underwent a massive overhaul in ~2005 from a previously very relaxed and distinctly 'local & provincial' atmosphere to one of high security when it was upgraded by the DWP and now has people who brag of being Ex-Prison Guards serving as security.

But to dim the glory of fame, the place is now home, on the 2nd floor to ATOS Healthcare Thugs who get to abuse, badmouth and intimidate the infirm, sick, unwell and downright dying with stories of:
'No sorry my questioning has found you to be 100% fit and ready for job-searching, please proceed to the lower floor and start immediately, if you like, alternatively, ... you crawl away, curl-up and die, for all I and my colleagues care!"

It's OK, we're managing thanks to the extreme commitment of some of the Citizens' Advice Bureau, who are situated in the very next building on the 'block', but imagine if a flash-mob of paratroopers from the local army base suddenly swamped the doors shouting 'drop 'em'.

— Massive Compliance.

And No fear! After all, it's a free country , eh? — Idiot!

I shall be composing an article on why Government is so full of evil and corruption, but why so very little good ever seems to be coming forth, and it's not all because, 'No News is Good News'. It's more about inherited SIN, as per Genetically, and Biblically, rather than in any Mendelian Sense of the concept.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 05:15:16 pm by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 05:31:38 pm »

... And what was the primary reason the Job-Centre Plus Staff gave me when I asked for an explanation for the massive upgrade in security. Well, drugs of course! Oh, how convenient. I mean what else could you possibly do in there? There's nothing but biro-pens to steal. I know, I have my own collection. So, because it is possible, People had indeed been found dealing drugs in the Job-Centre, or so they believe. Maybe that's not so hard to believe? After all the Job-Centres in this country were advertising for sex-workers at the same time, posts officially noted in the computer terminals. So, it really is a one-stop Joke-Shop for Sex, drugs and Rock and Roll.

It sounded a little unlikely as an excuse when I heard it then, 5 years ago, but this is Scotland and now that I understand what the the actual purpose of a self-defeating, self-investigating 'war-on-drugs' national policy is, I understand better. To implement a safe and secure workplace for everyone, first of course. And with a glut on terrorists looking for jobs, it's time to draw on a selling point for security that everyone buys into and is scared of.

Drugs and Violent Crime. And there's only one drug that fosters that culture, by it's very nature. JUNK.
— Well alcohol is pretty bad too, but at 30p for a litre of super-strength you don't need to become a cat-burglar to support and maintain your lager and lime habit.

viz:And this translates out on the street to allowing the continuation of the BIG-FISH dealers, whilst staging show trials in regional towns of low-level dealers of H, with the accompanying but unidentified trail of money stash that supposedly led back to an unidentifiable BIG-FISH, in debit payments. That's exactly what happens around here. The streets are awash with Junk. Well, when you're a No1 importer for Mohhamed Khazi's Afghani Opium and assorted Poppy products, well you've got to keep the flow going and there's no better way for a nation to go bust and self-implode on the health-service than to turn as many of our workers into Junk addicts as possible.

'HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT'. The British Governments' Social Services are using that actual vocabulary now to describe their supposed awareness and their intended response to people who have become seriously affected by the side-effects of crime, robbery and violence spurred on by this legitimising of the whole self-inflicted wound of Junk on our streets. For example in the Adult Services Protection Act of 2007. The policy implemented at a local level is to deal with social issues which are 'HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT'.

Well don't just Co-opt the Terminology. You have to really bring the words to life folks. You don't have the choice any-longer. Time is running out.

So, what about a WAR on DRUGS? Let's use MARTIAL LAW (by way of example) to round up all the Junkies? That would take away the market place and bust the dealers broke. But when would a Police Force that turns the blind-eye to the BIG FISH ever consider supporting a move that could risk blowing the cover of the agencies running the Real Big Drugs Racket in this country in the first instance?

REALATED:

Federal Grants Pay to Militarize Local Cops

NOTE:
Originally published on January 6, 2011 by American Free Press.

http://americanfreepress.net/?p=2148

By Keith Johnson

Since Sept. 11, 2001, thousands of communities across the nation have taken advantage of more than $34 billion in central government grants to
equip police and sheriffs’ departments with assault rifles and exotic weaponry.

In 2011 alone, approximately $2 billion in grants were awarded by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), along with $500 million more allocated to existing programs.

The accounting for this expense was recently compiled by the Center for Investigative Reporting and detailed in a report, “America’s War Within: Homeland security and the first 10 years of the war on terror.” After reviewing records from 41 states and interviewing over two dozen police officials and terrorism experts, researcher G.W. Schulz concludes that police departments “have transformed into small army-like forces.”

Federal grants are just one avenue police are using to get weaponry like armored vehicles, grenade launchers and M-16 assault rifles, suited to use on a battlefield. In fiscal year 2011, the Department of Defense gave away a record total of more than $500 million worth of military surplus to law enforcement through its little-known (to the public) “1033 program.”

“Passed by Congress in 1997, the 1033 program was created to provide law-enforcement agencies with tools to fight drugs and terrorism,” writes Benjamin Carlson in a recent article for The Daily. “Since then, more than 17,000 agencies have taken in $2.6 billion worth of equipment. . . paying only the cost of delivery.”

That trend is showing no signs of slowing, according to Carlson.

So why is the government supplying cops with these dangerous toys? The much-touted threat of terrorism is no justification. The National Safety Council notes: “You are eight times more likely to be killed by a police officer than by a terrorist.”

A crime wave can’t be blamed either. Since the early 1990s, the incidence of violent crime has steadily been on the decline, as more and more law-abiding citizens arm themselves. Violent crime peaked in 1991 at 758.2 per 100,000 people. In 2010, there was nearly half that number—403.6 per 100,000. The same can be said for officers killed in the line of fire. The number of deaths peaked in 1980, at 104 per 100,000, compared to a low of 50 per 100,000 in 2010.

The real reason these lavish gifts are being provided is that it makes police chiefs and sheriffs more accountable to the federal government than to their own states and local communities. Those agencies may soon be called upon to integrate with federal troops—who may soon be allowed to patrol U.S. streets, pursuant to the passage of the so-called National Defense Authorization Act.

There is also a growing effort by the drone or unmanned aerial vehicle industry to market its products to local law enforcement. In their 2011 annual report, General Atomics (GA), the nation’s leading manufacturer of Predator drones, made it clear their future growth depends upon pursuing new applications that will help create opportunities “beyond the military market.” Meanwhile, GA spent in excess of $2 million last year lobbying Congress on behalf of defense appropriations bills and larger DHS budgets.

Though normal American manufacturing and production is at an all-time low, the defense industry is booming. According to the Homeland Security Research Corp., “The homeland security market for state and local agencies is projected to reach $19.2 billion by 2014, up from $15.8 billion in fiscal 2009.”

« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 06:19:29 pm by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: