This Forum is Closed
April 20, 2024, 10:22:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

Let's all drink to the Death of A Clown. Wayne's World Author & Blogger Suicides

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's all drink to the Death of A Clown. Wayne's World Author & Blogger Suicides  (Read 777 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: December 28, 2011, 10:35:26 am »

[Observation]
So, if I were a Government statistition, how might I regard this interesting report? I have no idea, because the mindset of people working in government is cynicism˛, Yes, Cynicism Squared.

But clearly those with alcohol weakened minds, are the first to go admit that they are willing to take themselves over the abyss, rather than have the boggey-man of 2012 do it all for him, in a FEMA camp for instance.

A Cynical Establishment won't do anything to prevent the apocalyptic scenario being painted. And there are those who manipulate every situation to their advantage. So, put the two phenomena together and however you look at it, you have a dire need for some actual 'Good-News'.

[Conclusion]
In other words; there are many false prophets about to emerge from the Woodwork, just as they did in the '70's.

And yes, what you are going to HAVE TO DO, no matter what happens, "Next", is Grow-up and stop racing out of the start-gate like a psychotic horse heading round a series of bends knowing full well that it's next stop, if it continues the course, is to enter a burning stable, at the far end of the race-course. The stable was ignited when the horse was already racing, I suspose, in this example.

You have to develop a 'skills-set' that helps you understand that humans have to evolve beyond the phase of being affeared, perpetually of others with a strong predisposition for predation, on others. You need to develop a skillset that allows you to see beyond the cooked-up immediate disaster, which is usually orchestrated by criminals, alcoholics, and powerfully hypnotic characters.... To have a vision, and to stick to it, and stop allowing yourself to become the victim of mere fools and idiots.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 03:09:25 pm by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: