This Forum is Closed
April 20, 2024, 08:57:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

Scots disgrace as 'Big-Man' throws Diabetic student with wrong ticket from train

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Scots disgrace as 'Big-Man' throws Diabetic student with wrong ticket from train  (Read 1042 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: December 15, 2011, 04:58:49 am »

This vid had already received 1 Million Plus views by the time yesterday, ...

... when The student repsoned personally on radio scotland explaining, as is provable allegedly  by the tickets, that he had been given two singles and not a valid return. The student is in the middle of exams, was out on an evening entertainment to lessen the stress and told us alll yesterday that he was not drunk.

Listen to the BBC RADIO SCOTLAND report:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b0183nn2
Starting at 1hr 16mins
One Scots texter refers to "The Hard-working commutors and the USELESS STUDENT".
And One idiot rings in to say "All it takes for EVIL to succeed is for a few Good-Men to do Nothing"

However, the man ejecting the student, was described on BBC Radio Scotland Wednesday as a serving Fire OFFICER; whereas the printed news reports all seem to 'AGREE' that the man is an INVESTMENT BANKER.
The 'Big Man' whoever he thinks he is, should now, by the intervention of a lawyer be brought to task under the charge of assasult, because the minute you touch someone in this manner, it's already in the eyes of proper law, the beginning of assault.

The Student was thrown first to the floor of the carriage and then again, thrown by the fireman onto the platform recieivng cuts to his face. It could have been worse if he'd hit his head differently of course.

You can hear the Scots Mindset speaking out: "Well done Big-Man .." from the other commuters.
This is peer group Pavlovian response. They do it all the time. 'Big Man is a phrase bandered around to apply to the group appointed ALPHA-MALE of any group or 'Community' at any one time.

The University student spoke out vociferously on Radio Scotland Wednesday morning in his own defence and during the phone-in another 'Have a Go - Big Man' hero phoned in supporting the actions of the aggressive ticket inspector and the 'fireman' or banker (whatever) by using the Closing Remarks:

"All it takes for EVIL to succeed is for a few Good-Men to do Nothing"
— Now there's a fine example of plagiurism used for mass psychological brainwashing, or in desperation if you prefer.

EVIL! The Diabetic Student is brought into the compound under the Mass Noun Heading of EVIL, as an excuse for 'The Big Man' who takes the lead role in action against this 'EVIL'

YouTube 'rail fare dodger' claims assault and says he had a ticket

A STUDENT who was filmed being thrown off a train for apparently dodging his fare has claimed that he did have a ticket.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/youtube-rail-fare-dodger-claims-assault-and-says-he-had-a-ticket.16164412

Sam Main, of Falkirk, said that he bought two single tickets because it was cheaper, but was given the wrong return ticket by a ScotRail worker at Polmont station.

The 19-year-old, who claims he was assaulted, was filmed being removed from the train by fellow passenger and finance manager Alan Pollock, who intervened in an argument between the youth and an elderly conductor.

The clip, which shows Mr Pollock grabbing the teenager by the scruff of the neck and forcing him off the train, was posted on YouTube and is now an internet sensation with more than a million views.

Mr Main said: "I bought a ticket but I was unable to use my railcard because it was before 10am. The conductor at Polmont station gave me one ticket and then gave me another one at a discounted price using my railcard.

"I got on the train and then I realised he had given me two Polmont to Edinburgh Park tickets.

"In my mind I knew that I would have to explain this to the conductor on the return journey and on the way home I started to explain why I had the wrong ticket. I was given no time to explain myself. It wasn't even an argument. There was a discussion with me trying to explain myself for about a minute and then the conductor started shouting at me."

He added that he never saw Mr Pollock coming.

He said: "I never seen his face, I never seen a man. He never approached me. He never said 'right son get off the train'.

"He grabbed me from behind, threw me to the ground on the train. Then picked me up off the ground on the train. Then threw me to the ground on the platform."

Mr Main added that he was in a bad mood that day because he is diabetic and had not eaten much all day.

He said: "There's no way anybody possibly, that's seen the video, can condone the way Alan Pollock chose to handle the situation. I was assaulted."

British Transport police have received a complaint of assault and are currently investigating the incident.

Alan Pollock's father, retired accountant Jim Pollock, said he brought his son up to know "right from wrong".

Mr Pollock, speaking at his home in Wishaw, North Lanarkshire, insisted he would have "done the same thing" as his son if he was in his position.

Mr Pollock, who said he was in his 60s, said: "I have spoken to Alan and told him he did the right thing.

"It's totally unacceptable. As a family man I could never have allowed my kids to do that.

"I'm sure his father [Main's] would not be very proud of him. Not only is he cheating the system he's thieving off ScotRail.

"Do you turn your face the other way when something has happened, if somebody got stabbed in the street?

"It's very out of character for Alan. He must have been pushed to the limit. I was a wee bit disappointed no-one got up and helped him."

Also:

'Big man' train passenger to be quizzed by police after alleged fare-dodger makes official complaint

THE passenger who became a worldwide internet sensation after throwing a ticketless teenager off a train is facing an assault charge.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/2011/12/14/big-man-train-passenger-to-be-quizzed-by-police-after-ticketless-student-makes-official-complaint-86908-23633758/

“Big Man” Alan Pollock, an investment banker, was hailed a hero for tackling alleged fare-dodging student Sam Main, pictured.

But the married dad-of-three, 34, could now end up with a criminal conviction after the 19-year-old made an official complaint to police.

And last night, the surveying student’s flower salesman dad Lenny, 43, said Alan had no right to do what he did, adding: “This big guy has basically thrown him head first on to the platform.

“Sam’s landed on his face and has a big graze.

“He’s tried to get back in the carriage to get his bag.

“He’s diabetic and all his things were in that bag – his medication, his university notes, his money, his mobile phone and his ipod. But he’s been thrown off again. This man has to be charged and have his day in court.

“He had no right to do what he did. If I was him, I’d expect to be charged.”

The incident has sparked huge debate across Scotland over whether Sam deserved to be kicked off or not.

Lenny added: “Some of the comments about Sam online have been vile.

“My son is no ned.”
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 07:31:27 am by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 06:50:34 am »

It's a fine example of the PARANOID HOMOCIDAL MANIA that motivates Men in the 21C and exemplifies the flaws in the Brutish Unthinking Rule of the Tree Monkeys.

Here's the AUDIO RIP of the relevant interviews
Right Click » Save As: (5.5Mb) mp3

Notice how the BBC 'Kay show' exploits the polarised views of the Stazi-Like Public who offer to step in and break the law at the drop of a hat by using the leverage of their unthinking ignorance to arbitrate a situation they don't even care is wrong or right, black or white. They just want to demonstate their unthinking allegiance to the official explantion of events, especially if it puts them in a position of 'superiority'. The interviewer gladly invites people to express everything from a muddying the waters with irrelevances to accusations of 'Being on Medication', 'maybe carrying weapons' and even the suggestion of naming and shaming the boy to any future employers .... to prevent him getting work ... because he dared try to explain himself in the process of being assaulted by some so-called 'member of the public', cum Tree Monkey.

They also take opportunity to slam the WITNESS of the Internet and Mobile Phones, and goes into using the assaulted student as a SCAPEGOAT for all manner of idiots' personal grievances that have nothing to do with anything in the student's accounts of what happened.

Also hear "The common link if there is one...." then goes on to define the common link between lads throwing stones at an old women's car and this lad's objecting to the interrogation by the ticket examiner - Dissonance - Self contradictory inference. But at the end of the day just remember that the public are being encouraged to percieve the student as both 'USELESS' and 'EVIL'

This is what's wrong with public transport. But this story makes Public Transport look more like the 'Red-Cars' or Cattle Trucks of the Gulag transports, whereby the Crooks get to take control by force of the inmates.

Was 'The Big-Man' an investment banker¿ as we're told he was? And the Scots still come out in Mass, upon one Prompt to support his 'Bravery' in defending the poor public against the USELESS and EVIL student!! Unbelievable!

We all know what comes next. So, avoid it.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 07:44:26 am by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 03:07:17 pm »

ALL over the front page of the scottish rags this evening: The 'Big-Man' has been charged with assault, although one judge advocate recommends only a stiff letter to the man, as a gentle slap on the wrist.

And so it goes, justice, down the tube .... (sic)
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: