This Forum is Closed
March 29, 2024, 10:04:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

FLUORIDE IN ANTI-DEPRESSANTS. "Do all SSRI's contain fluoride?" - Research.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FLUORIDE IN ANTI-DEPRESSANTS. "Do all SSRI's contain fluoride?" - Research.  (Read 7661 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: April 02, 2012, 04:40:09 pm »

Now them you Fluoride Sucking Love Bunnies out there.

So I spoke to my Doctor about this, in passing only of course, since I don't need such dreadful things as anti-depressants to get by in the best of all possible worlds, free of fear, hatred, predators, sectarian warfighting and ... Ah, I'm going on already. 'You didn't need to know that' to quote the Great Sir Hairy Seagoon.

And he, the Quack not Hairy Seagoon, agreed that Fluoride in larger quantities is known to cause problems, but only after I hammered on and on and on about it for a whole 10-minute appointment.
After which such intensive 'bombardment' by facts indisputable he could hardly have done otherwise.

My advice? Don't take it. I mean don't take Fluoride laced SSRI or SNRI's. Check out the above list, chose as the author of the original article proposes, for instance, Sertraline and add some Amitryptiline, for good measure; both in MINIMAL doses, the latter for sleep-time use as it induces deep fatigue, quickly and even at the lowest conceivable dose, by increasing Serotonin of course. Now this talk may sound conveniently like that of either hypochondria or to the untuned ear as that of a person with deep mental issues. Yes, how convenient for you. But my point is, Judge not, for I used to be just like that person you are yet to figure out how to become. The Critic.

Until the age of about 37 I would even shy away from a single Paracetamol and rather suffer the awful headaches brought on by the early technological advancements carried by the Motor-Car from Edgware rd., out to the subburbs and the 24-hr exposure to the Photo-chemical smogs of London this giant leap forward brought on at the turn of the 70's/1980's. Because I was an extremist man, I confess.

It's dreadful don't you think.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 05:57:31 am by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: