This Forum is Closed
April 18, 2024, 09:07:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

EPA.GOV Beta monitor shows 6-month 2× (average) increase in real Exposure.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EPA.GOV Beta monitor shows 6-month 2× (average) increase in real Exposure.  (Read 613 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: November 12, 2011, 09:32:34 am »

But don't worry, this is posted by a person diagnosed with a tendency towards dillusional interpretation of the News. So if that's not enough to put you off seeing the constant-rate increase of beta-radiation shown on the graph then it may be enough to stop you taking any serious interest in it.

July 15 to Nov 22nd, 2011.
Spokane, WA
Real Time Beta Radiation Monitoring Graph

Am I winning? No! I lost the battle long ago. But I will be glad still to pass the mantle over to you. So feel free to see the graph for what it is ...

I guess I just don't understand how to interpret graphs. clearly, this contant 6-month upwards trend from Spokane WA, (indicating link with Fukushima- sourced from West Coast - Pacific), must actually be my brain misinterpreting a downward trend in 'real figures' or a steady state if you look at the graph from a funny angle with a piece of cardboard cutting off the top half of magnitude (Y-axis) readings.

Yes, I guess that must be it. It's all a delusion.

You see, that's actually how people in the Government agencies, like Social Services, are actively being trained to interpret your perceptions. And of course that is a delusional Sydrome as well. Jeez!

« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 03:22:13 pm by Jonnie Goodboy » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: