This Forum is Closed
March 28, 2024, 10:38:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

BBC Horizon Documentary - From Fukushime via Chernobyl to Thorium Reactors ...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BBC Horizon Documentary - From Fukushime via Chernobyl to Thorium Reactors ...  (Read 976 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: September 15, 2011, 01:29:51 pm »

"Six months after the explosions at the Fukushima nuclear plant in Japan, Professor Jim Al-Khalili sets out to discover whether nuclear power is safe.

Horizon - 2011-2012 - 6. Fukushima: Is Nuclear Power Safe
?"

A Shadowy Professor Jim Al-Khalili sets out to discover whether nuclear power is safe?!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b014s49z/Horizon_20112012_Fukushima_Is_Nuclear_Power_Safe/

Covers the specturm of issues from the Revisionist Nuclear History of Chernobyl's Thyroid Cancer legacy to Weinberg's Safe Thorium Reactor and other liquid fule reactors.

Presented by a Phycisist. Well I'm one too. I was tutored by a Boffin from the Woomera Missile Range and Nuclear Testing site in Australia ... and a German Mathematician tried to get my head around integration and number theory ...

The Lecturer roams over all things nuclear I'd like to lecture you dullards about too, and does indeed treat you as a trusting child who knows a great deal about nothing whatsoever.

But the programme seems also to be loading the dice regarding the so-called latest science, and ends up creating a Paradigm control ('Dumbing-Down') machine via the presenting of the conclusions from this so-called 'concerned Father and Phycisist' - as a cognitive dissonance (there it is again, my new favourite term) view of nuclear power. That's to say: Conventional Nuclear Power, what we've had up to now, it's radioactive legacy and safety record, as being both relatively harmless, yet to be avoided in the future if at all possible regarding it being the source of our civilisation's electrical energy....

I was anti-nuclear as a young-man ... because I balanced realistically the statistical probabilities of an accident with the recent history of the nuclear industry and also factored in the economics versus safety issues, the Plutonium weapons-grade componnent necessary to fiscally maintain civilian nuclear-power and the chance that corruption within the industry may play a part in the whole thing conveneently going 'belly-up'.

So, what do ya' think of them apples? .... I think it's been a really weedy season, thus far!

« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 01:42:53 pm by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 06:23:58 am »

And of course it's an ideal time to play the Dangers of Coal-Mining card. What an opportunity and the usual perfect timing of the Occult Driven New Order.

"One of trapped miners found dead. Rescue operation continues to reach three miners trapped for more than 24 hours in a Swansea valley colliery, while the body of a fourth has been located."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-14944188

Where will the ultimate and final protection come from?
Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: