This Forum is Closed
April 18, 2024, 11:45:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

Scottish Broadband Grinding to an Unpleasant, Unmanageable but inevitable Halt

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Scottish Broadband Grinding to an Unpleasant, Unmanageable but inevitable Halt  (Read 992 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: August 24, 2011, 08:43:27 am »

... Because the systems were installed and are maintained by Jocks who all swear allegiance to "I couldn't care a less, I canna wait till hometime and my Porridge"; and such high-mindedness:

"My Broadband Speed Test"

"The Scottish Government needs to be more upbeat. It takes a rather sour outlook to turn nearly £70 million into a setback. Cheer up for goodness' sake and get on with delivering the improvements to our rural communities.

Instead of looking for the negative, they should step up and meet the challenge of matching UK Government investment in broadband for our rural communities. If they do that, we can move towards achieving the target of 90% of Scottish premises having superfast broadband - and everyone having access to at least 2Mbps - by 2015.

If they don't invest then they will be failing Scotland's rural communities and businesses."

— Michael Moore, (Scottish Secretary)

Whoopee, you JagAss. I'm signed up to an 8Mbps account, and very expensive it is. But at 3am today, when I'm probably one of a handful using very little bandwidth to run another Speedcheck like the one above, at top, I got a scorchingly hot 1.1Mb first try and a smouldering -0.6Kbps a couple minutes later.

Broken, broken; broken promises, broken hearts and broken Britain, well done you useless wastes of space.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 12:06:12 pm by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 12:09:51 am »

The ISP SERVICE IS ORANGE by the Way.

The Service they Provide me: 'HOME-ULTRA'.

Interesting how ULTRA can suddenly represent, in a cognitive dissonant way, two completely different concepts at once.

So, I kicked the masturbating monkey's asses a bit and we got this, at 5.30 am a day or so later:

Slightly better, at least it's still attainable. But the effort involved. It's like waking the dead.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 12:19:37 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 03:50:28 am »

And back to Normal. Now you've exercised at your new £multi-million health-spar & complex.

... Step outside, lean against the wall, and have a fag.

"... And RELAX...."
Report Spam   Logged

Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 01:29:38 pm »

Oh Hazaar! Postcode-Lottery Bingo Crier gets to announce:

"All the Fours, - Fourty-Four"

But a problem and unanswered question, - remains!!!

How to communicate to a Self-Obsessed, Patronizing, Northern Marxist / (Slash) Fabianist Pervert, just what I think of them without getting hit by either a load of Political Correctness and "ZERO INTELLIGENCE" (see Zero Intolerance) Gibberish, or some smalltown Shaven Headed Sub-Gorilloid, before I've even got the first Ten-Syllabels away.

But answers evade me, for Truly the Interweb, does have its' limits,  - fortunately.

Otherwise, I too would probably be dead, like so many others involved in the 9/11-Truth Campaign(s) already, Globally.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 02:23:06 pm by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 02:10:15 pm »

... Coincidentally, both ORANGE and BT, probably UK's two biggest BROADBAND suppliers both reported major outages today ...

ORANGE in the morning reported widespread 'authentication' log-on difficulties ..
 BT        in the afternoon made it on to the BBC, crediting their major Belfast to Birmingham down-time to a 'power-failure' in one of its major switching centres.

Businesses all over the UK were complaining that in the Case of BT, they were losing money fast due to the 'down-time'.

Let's get this straight, game-players, there is no allowance for down-time in the virtual world.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: