This Forum is Closed
March 28, 2024, 06:47:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

BBC Smears Depardieu as Revolting Actor for; "Je veut ****er" scene on Aircraft

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BBC Smears Depardieu as Revolting Actor for; "Je veut ****er" scene on Aircraft  (Read 609 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: August 18, 2011, 05:32:49 am »

IT'S the sort of farcical situation you'd expect actor Gerard Depardieu to be in - just not in real life.

On BBC Radio and TV news today, no doubt, I wouldn't know or damned well care, they are going for the Jugular and accusing French Actor Depardieu, before the fact, or fiction, and accusing his acts were a result of Drunkeness. They don't even know he was drunk and the Renowned Actor's Agents deny any such. So what do the damned BBC stoolies want now? A Breathalyser test on Airport Checkout complexes?

There own institution of the BBC is full of preaching to the innocent, Reformed Ex-alcoholics who seem to have a dire need to pretend they are not a den of second-chance lucky saloon, once drunken perverted & slandering liars.

So 'Do as he Says not as he Does': Go relieve yourself on the Carpet at the BBC I say, if the urge comes.

Gerard Depardieu allegedly urinated in an empty bottle outside a plane toilet during a flight from Paris to Dublin.

Sky News17 August 201i

18 August 2011 0:43 NDM CP - Sky News

'France's biggest film star was thrown off a plane after urinating in front of fellow passengers when cabin crew refused to let him use the bathroom.

He was caught short on a delayed flight from Paris to Dublin on Tuesday evening as the jet taxied.

Depardieu, who is best known to audiences outside France for the film Cyrano de Bergerac, shouted "Je veux ****er, je veux ****er (I need a ****, I need a ****)" but his demands to be allowed out of his seat fell on deaf ears.

Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.
Related CoverageStrange story: Coffee and karma End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.
One passenger, Daniele, on board the Air France jet told French radio afterwards: "The attendant said 'I'm sorry, you'll have to wait 15 minutes. The toilets are locked.'"

Depardieu said he could not wait, unzipped his pants and reportedly proceeded to urinate on the carpet.

"You could tell he'd been drinking," Daniele claimed.

However, friends of the actor, speaking on condition of anonymity, told AFP he was "absolutely not drunk" and was actually trying to pee into a bottle as privately as possible.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/travel/news/french-actor-gerard-depardieu-urinates-in-plane-in-front-of-passengers-after-toilet-locked/story-e6frfq80-1226117029720#ixzz1VNIS2guQ
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 05:46:37 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: