This Forum is Closed
April 20, 2024, 08:44:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

Gilligan ex of Telegraph, Kelly enquiry & WMD dossier fame, Slams Conspiracies.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gilligan ex of Telegraph, Kelly enquiry & WMD dossier fame, Slams Conspiracies.  (Read 501 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2011, 11:21:58 am »

...employs and experiments with 'cognitive dissonance' presenting contradictory analysis as part of the same diagnosis of the addressed problems, attacks the relevance & toothlessness of such as today's Select Committee hearing, and gets cosy with BBC admitting the BBC were being targetted by aggressive competitors.

Gilligan Defends the death of Phone-Hacking Scandal No1 testimony Witness at today's Culture, Media & Sports Select-committtee.

Andrew Gilligan the Former Telegraph Chief editor during the Hutton enquiry into Dr David Kelly's less than satisfactorily solved death, today defends BBC whilst also slamming 'CONSPIRACY THEORIES' around the #1 Witness' death, Explains clearly in this audio snippet from today's Radio Two midday show:

Andy Gilligan on BBC Radio Two Lunchtime Show.
Right Click » Save As: mp3

Vine:
'Your thought was not that somebody had bumbed him off, which would be the conspiracy theory' —

Gilligan
"I shudder to think of the endless Conspiracy Theories there will already be on the internet about this, the fact is as I've always said with David Kelly actually: Killing somebody when they're in the eye of the storm like this is a fundamentally stupid thing to do, and not something anyone with any sense would do, because it just amplifies the story, and anyone with any sense would know that, so I very much doubt that he's been murdered."

Sounds like he can't be making it up as he goes along. He's a big-man in media. Sounds more like he has experience and 'knows what he's talking about'.

I know you humans are all supposed by 2nd nature to be Predators, but that's a heck a pronouncement.
Don't kill em till they've moved out from the centre of focus. Then you still send out a very strong warning message, whilst covering your predatory spiney backs?!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 11:46:38 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: