This Forum is Closed
March 29, 2024, 02:15:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

Riots mean all aspects of Civil life will be Scrutinised & Priviledges Decimated

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Riots mean all aspects of Civil life will be Scrutinised & Priviledges Decimated  (Read 704 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: August 15, 2011, 04:31:33 pm »

Cameron is astonishingly quick in his programmed response to the UK-wide rioting, by starting to sound like A medieval King Richard II after the sudden rise & equally abrupt fall of the Peasants Revolt in when was it, 12C England? 14th apparently, so just the other day if you're a Celt.

Either way it happened and happens still.:

A child's school test-book Synopsis of 'Why did the Peasant's Revolt Fail?'
http://www.feltonfleet.co.uk/departments/history/Resources/Why%20did%20the%20Peasants%20Revolt%20%20fail.pdf
— given 10 Marks. Well done you!

— 'Peasants you were and peasants you will remain',

The child obligingly quotes from Richard's Highly Memorable *affidavit* to Watt Tyler the Peasant Leader. (Replete with felt hat, and straw in mouth.)

*Affidavit* (def, dict) 'A reasonable ground for a belief, as that the accused was guilty of the crime, used especially as a defense to an action for malicious prosecution forwarded to the Now depleted Paysants. Tut, tut.

Peasants indeed. I couldn't agree more. God, I hate those Freakin' Lardy-Arse Peasants.

"The Riots are not the result of the Austerity Measures", Declares King, er Laird PM Cameron on BBC News reports today; (of course, not, it's just that old beguiling devil called coincidence again, dear).

But The Results of the riots, namely changes in the British Establishment are to feed directly into bolstering AUSTERITY MEASURES. Yippee. I just love it when a Tory gets to do what it wants with a legitimate excuse, however arcane and diabolical the origins of that swing in policy...

You should hate the people who did this, like you hate Hitler ... (hindsight is always a fine thing_)

Cameron has sworn that every aspect of our lives, Family, Children, Morals, Benefits, Free Speech and the general laissé-fâire attitude towards the illusion of a 'PRIVILEGE' society will be set up at HIS Personal Firing Range at Chequers, as a direct result of the Riots.

Ooooh, How Convenient.

But have you noticed how all the media are pushing the up-down, thrill and despair buttons whilst completely ignoring the IPCC, and even early MSM reports repeating that the bullets fired & retrieved from a Policeman's Cigarette Case Radio were of POLICE shotgun origins!?

Oh, but you don't see the world like me do you. Freakin' peasants! What matters to you?!

We'll find out what you're like when you've £5-10 a week to live on, like I did for the entirety of the 1980's whilst in exile in European Happy home.

But I wonder who gets to be in office when the Forced Labour Camps are built (off-shore only of course, we  wouldn't want to insult the Nimbys').

Will it be Labour, or Tory? Mmmmmmm, Let's see ... Are you a good Punter? Not really a worthwhile is it?

But does it really matter? What's in a name after all. A Gulag is a Gulag, and by Jove you will look good behind that barded wire fence.

God I love this job, it comes so easy, drips off the half-numb finger tips like mountain dew on a 'la laitier' flower.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 02:22:03 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 12:39:51 am »

Day 1 out, after my escape from Punishment Block B ...

... And an under-motivated, Self-Satisfied UK Telecommunications Media start trawling the nets with Chinese Mimicking, - Government "Health-News Bulletins", vehemently attacking the Sedentary Lifestyles of 'The Lazy Public', seeking new shoals of the scared, Gulliible and Beleaguered, the Dispossessed & Feudal ...

... Those in need of clear and concise instruction as to the manner of their ongoing re-education ...

A father of Two Rioter.

No, no, no, fellow Zak. In an open prison the Perimeter fence is at a certain distance from the accomodation blocks so that the Imprisoned Felons and Politicals may be forced 'upon advice' to exercise their lazy Lard-Arses.

Now, here is the chance, as we were promised, to get more of the public out in open-spaces and exercising. 3hrs Minimum for Babies ...

http://theweek.com/article/index/217147/do-babies-really-need-3-hours-of-exercise-a-day

Whereas for all the Hooligans, Gangs, Predators, Looters and Rioters:

'We need to give more money to the Needy Black community, they're obviously in need of Robbing Hood Role Model, of Good Government.'

— Or we can invest 'People-Managers' in the Benefits extensible Sector to reward for GOOD BEHAVIOUR, and thus we could put these criminal classes to work cutting and creosote-ing railroad ties, as in the good ol' days of Prosperity and Expansion, or at very least cleaning open land-spaces, making it fit and ready for construction of New Open Camps.

And the first 'Zak' in, gets to stick a sign to a nearby tree declaring a new Gulag 'Island' opened.

It's either that or leave 'em without a roof, malnourished in the pishing rain.

NO more of the privilege(s) of sowing Mailbags for 8hrs and then sneaking away, to get buggered in the showers ...

« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 05:41:55 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 12:46:22 pm »

IF only life were so simple that you had a Politician who could commit to doing something draconian, and thus gain public support. But, oh no. Not in this world of 'all possibilities', for in this world it is the Criminal Class who are in charge and who are shaping the future of our land, from the Council Estates up to the High Church, truly, I doubt they can get away with as much as the crooks in Government. But YOU can try I guess.

This whole staged shooting and resultant, INEVITABLE Rioting ... it all stinks of their festering pervertions.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 05:30:45 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: