This Forum is Closed
March 19, 2024, 09:01:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

Norway Attacks: Kitbashed From Earlier Deeds and Plans

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Norway Attacks: Kitbashed From Earlier Deeds and Plans  (Read 697 times)
Bad Penny

View Profile
« on: July 24, 2011, 05:57:50 pm »

Just had this idea:  The Norway attacks seem to have been kitbashed from two earlier incidents: the Fort Hood shootings and an aspect of 9/11 that, for whatever reason, didn't occur: the detonation of a car bomb outside the State Department.  (See live coverage videos between 10:15 AM and 10:30 AM.)  Also note the second incident as evidence of pre-scripted media coverage.
Report Spam   Logged

Are you taking over?
Or are you taking orders?
I ain't going backwards!
We're going only forwards!

The Clash, White Riot

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 06:33:06 am »

Just had this idea:  The Norway attacks seem to have been kitbashed from two earlier incidents: the Fort Hood shootings and an aspect of 9/11 that, for whatever reason, didn't occur: the detonation of a car bomb outside the State Department.  (See live coverage videos between 10:15 AM and 10:30 AM.)  Also note the second incident as evidence of pre-scripted media coverage.

Thanks for the Opportunity to reply.
But we can draw many comparisons from Zeitgeist even; Martial Law was effectively declared in Oslo on the following day after the attack. Soldiers were on the streets in Khaki, Green. 'Because, we're a small country with small police force' a Minister commented. Take this:

Trailor to 'PARADISE LOST'
Martial Law Declared in S.F following Terrorist infiltration:

You see, it's ubiquitous in this day and age and on this planet, you're up to your ankles in it, whereas 6-10 years ago we were up to our knees, remember!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 06:38:56 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2
Bad Penny

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 04:36:46 pm »

I'm aware of the martial law aspect of this: read my last shout.

The American aspect of me may be up to my ankles in it, but don't forget my time in a city where those little German amphibious jeeps (I forget what they were called) with soldiers in field dress running through the streets (they seemed to be on their way to and from CFB St. Hubert (which is HQ, Mobile Command (Mobile Command being, in essence, those Canadian ground forces not committed to NATO)), and riding the metro with young cadets from the Black Watch of Canada, once again, in field dress.

Also don't forget my visit to my old neighborhood in NYC, where my old bank branch (now a drug store) seemed to have at least four (apparently) armed soldiers (I'm still not convinced they weren't carrying rubber guns, as the outline shape of what they were carrying seemed, to me, to be a highly antiquated version of the M-16) standing at the subway entrance in front.  When my father saw that setup, he laughed and called it "the best-guarded drug store on earth".
Report Spam   Logged

Are you taking over?
Or are you taking orders?
I ain't going backwards!
We're going only forwards!

The Clash, White Riot
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: