This Forum is Closed
March 19, 2024, 01:25:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

A Mass-Mailing Email From My US Senator, and my Response!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Mass-Mailing Email From My US Senator, and my Response!  (Read 410 times)
Bad Penny

View Profile
« on: July 21, 2011, 08:26:34 pm »

This is so totally obscene, I would love to be one of those who refuses to believe it. But, having had the experiences which I've had, I have no choice but to believe it. (Plus, it comes from my own United States Senator, which is not to say that credibility should be granted this statement on that account, but constitutes definite proof of knowledge of the mistreatment by the United States of her most loyal and gullible servants.

Here's the email:

Dear Robert,

Our troops are fighting for us abroad. They deserve to know that we are standing up for them at home.

That’s why earlier this year, I wrote you about legislation I introduced for our troops - The Protecting Servicemembers from Mortgage Abuses Act of 2011.

And I wanted to keep you up to date on the progress of this bill.

Following my testimony to the Senate Veterans’ Affairs Committee, the Committee agreed that we need to give military families more time to get back on solid financial ground and help them keep their homes.

To that end, the Committee passed a bill that will protect military families from foreclosure for one full year after they complete active duty.

My testimony was informed by stories from across the country. If you have a story about military foreclosure, please take a moment to share it here. Your input will be invaluable in encouraging my colleagues to extend protections for our troops.

We all know that our troops face countless threats every day; this is an important step to make sure that foreclosure isn’t one of those threats. I look forward to working with the Veterans’ Affairs Committee to get this bill turned into law.

Best regards,

And here's my response (which I actually emailed to Senator Whitehouse!!!):

I actually know noone who has personally suffered the loss of a home due their involvement in the many wars the US is currently fighting, but I would like to indicate the fact that this is absolutely the type of treatment which can be expected from a criminal government, such as that which currently rules the US: criminals will always decline responsibility vis-a-vis their victims for the consequences of their own criminal conduct. The truth is that I am absolutely sympathetic to the plight of those Americans who were deluded by the unelected Bush Administration's attack upon my former workplace (that would be the World Trade Center) to fight in a war whose primary purpose seems, to me, to be the preservation of Afghanistan as a haven for the cultivation of opium, which is a source of narcotic drugs capable of destroying entire societies. The Obama Administration, having refused demands to investigate the Bush Administration's exhibitionistcally blatant criminality, has cheerfully donned the wardrobe of criminal guilt for the murders of thousands of Americans (most of whom worked in my former workplace (i.e., the World Trade Center)), and millions of people overseas.

I support those Americans who are being so brutally punished for the sacrifices which they've rendered to the United States by our sadistic, criminal leaders, which punishment derives purely from our criminal leaders' recognition and exploitation of these Americans' own moral innocence and consequent gullibility.
Report Spam   Logged

Are you taking over?
Or are you taking orders?
I ain't going backwards!
We're going only forwards!

The Clash, White Riot

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: