This Forum is Closed
March 21, 2018, 12:14:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home:
  Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

Gilligan ex of Telegraph, Kelly enquiry & WMD dossier fame, Slams Conspiracies.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Gilligan ex of Telegraph, Kelly enquiry & WMD dossier fame, Slams Conspiracies.  (Read 133 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2011, 11:21:58 am »

...employs and experiments with 'cognitive dissonance' presenting contradictory analysis as part of the same diagnosis of the addressed problems, attacks the relevance & toothlessness of such as today's Select Committee hearing, and gets cosy with BBC admitting the BBC were being targetted by aggressive competitors.

Gilligan Defends the death of Phone-Hacking Scandal No1 testimony Witness at today's Culture, Media & Sports Select-committtee.

Andrew Gilligan the Former Telegraph Chief editor during the Hutton enquiry into Dr David Kelly's less than satisfactorily solved death, today defends BBC whilst also slamming 'CONSPIRACY THEORIES' around the #1 Witness' death, Explains clearly in this audio snippet from today's Radio Two midday show:

Andy Gilligan on BBC Radio Two Lunchtime Show.
Right Click Save As: mp3

'Your thought was not that somebody had bumbed him off, which would be the conspiracy theory'

"I shudder to think of the endless Conspiracy Theories there will already be on the internet about this, the fact is as I've always said with David Kelly actually: Killing somebody when they're in the eye of the storm like this is a fundamentally stupid thing to do, and not something anyone with any sense would do, because it just amplifies the story, and anyone with any sense would know that, so I very much doubt that he's been murdered."

Sounds like he can't be making it up as he goes along. He's a big-man in media. Sounds more like he has experience and 'knows what he's talking about'.

I know you humans are all supposed by 2nd nature to be Predators, but that's a heck a pronouncement.
Don't kill em till they've moved out from the centre of focus. Then you still send out a very strong warning message, whilst covering your predatory spiney backs?!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 11:46:38 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
Prov 29:2

Social Buttons

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: