This Forum is Closed
April 20, 2024, 02:34:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

NOTW #1 Witness found dead: Anti-terrorist chief replaced by 7/07 Gold Commander

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NOTW #1 Witness found dead: Anti-terrorist chief replaced by 7/07 Gold Commander  (Read 1347 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: July 18, 2011, 04:46:03 pm »

If you were a coincidence theorist, I suppose you might consider it a bit of 'coincidence'.

Sean Hoare, the man described by experts as a most important primary witness in the News of the World Hacking Scandal found dead: He has a history of drink and drug problems, so it seems.
- 'Sean Hoare had told the New York Times the practice was far more extensive than the paper acknowledged when police first investigated hacking claims.'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14194623#story_continues_1

Over the News of The World Phone-hacking the Metropolitan Police's chief ANTI-TERRORIST commander John Yates, today stepped out of his office for the last time, in the steps of the resignation of Met Commissioner Sir Paul Stephenson, who resigned on Sunday.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14181344#story_continues_1

Yates is to be replaced, at least temporarily by CRESSIDA D.I.C.K who was in charge of GOLD-CoMMand during the JULY 7th Orchestrated and False Flag Terrorist Attacks in London.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cressida_D.i.c.k#Police_career

Full News Page. »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14194623

Ohhh, Once again dear Reader, HOW CONVENIENT!

Are they preparing for the Big Year of 2012? Or should I say, is the shadow Government planning for it!

And will somebody, with half a brain, for the love of Pete remove the word D.I.C.K from this damned forum's American obscene lexicon, when it's a recognised surname of the newly appointed MET's ANTI-TERRORIST POLICE CHIEF.

D.I.C.K .... D.I.C.K ... DICK ... D.I.C.K ... DICK
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 05:42:51 pm by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 10:55:32 am »

Andrew Gilligan the Former Telegraph Chief editor during the Hutton enquiry into Dr David Kelly's less than satisfactorily solved death, today defends BBC whilst also slamming 'CONSPIRACY THEORIES' around the #1 Witnesses death, Explains clearly in this audio snippet from today's Radio Two midday show:

Andy Gilligan on BBC Radio Two Lunchtime Show.
Right Click » Save As: mp3

Vine:
'Your thought was not that somebody had bumbed him off' —

Gilligan
"I shudder to think of the endless Conspiracy Theories there will already be on the internet about this, the fact is as I've always said with David Kelly actually: Killing somebody when they're in the eye of the storm like this is a fundamentally stupid thing to do, and not something anyone with any sense would do, because it just amplifies the story, and anyone with any sense would know that, so I very much doubt that he's been murdered."

I know you humans are all supposed by 2nd nature to be Predators, but that's a heck a pronouncement.
Don't kill 'em till they've moved out from the centre of focus. Then you still send out a very strong warning message, whilst covering your predatory spiney backs?!

During the same (full length) interview Gilligan admits he believes that Murdoch had it in for the BBC, and during today's Culture, Media and Sports Select Committee, Rupert & James Murdoch slam the Telegraph for underhand tactics by paying the £700,000 "or whatever it was" to the chief Executive of the English  football Association's Trade Union, Gordon Taylor.

It was becoming a punch for punch match, with MURDOCH repeatedly PUNCHING THE TABLE for emphasis as the BBC were happy to point out early on today (He's been at it since early on). And then a guy armed with shaving foam takes a leap at old man Murdoch. I guess that was to draw public attention, just before Old Man Murdoch makes his Public Apology from News International & his <1% NOTW operation, as he did just 10 minutes after the incident.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 12:07:52 pm by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 11:01:42 am »

"I AM NOW THE SUBJECT OF A POLICE INVESTIGATION"

These are the very words spoken by a man who just sprang out from the Public Gallery at Rupert Murdoch in the Culture, Media & Sports Select Committee hearing.

HOW CONVENIENT!!!!!.

BBC offers solution. As if pre-scripted:
"This attack came came late in the day, not in the early hours of the enquiry and this man had clearly decided that he'd heard enough of the excuses and wanted to take things into his own hands".

How on earth, within seconds of it happening can you be sure that these were his motives. The man had a razor and shaving foam .... used in the attack. It was pre-meditated by Definition. As the whole Phone-Hacking of 9/11 Victims Phones and 7/07 Family Members phones was A CONSPIRACY by definition.

A conspiracy is when two or more people come together to contrive an illegal or corrupt act, usually of a Political Nature - Dictionary Definition. What do you want to know!?

On the other hand a single-handed, one-man shaving foam attack on old-man Murdoch is not a Conspiracy, probably.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 11:32:56 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2011, 12:01:01 pm »

And if anyone wants to know why NOTW and News International paid Gordon taylor £700,000, go see Wikipedia as if it wasn't public enough already.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_Taylor_(footballer)

'His mobile phone messages were allegedly hacked by a private investigator employed by the News of the World newspaper. The Guardian reported that News International (the owner of News of the World) paid Taylor ₤700,000 ($1.1 million) in legal costs and damages in exchange for a confidentiality agreement barring him from speaking about the case.[6]'

If so, that is the same situation as to why Beverly Eckert and the other 9/11-Widows was offered $1.8M in exchange for a written and bounding agreement including a 'confidentiality clause' that they would not testify at any 9/11 investigation, whether Official or Independant.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: