This Forum is Closed
March 28, 2024, 06:35:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

NOTW #1 Witness found dead: Anti-terrorist chief replaced by 7/07 Gold Commander

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NOTW #1 Witness found dead: Anti-terrorist chief replaced by 7/07 Gold Commander  (Read 1318 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2011, 10:55:32 am »

Andrew Gilligan the Former Telegraph Chief editor during the Hutton enquiry into Dr David Kelly's less than satisfactorily solved death, today defends BBC whilst also slamming 'CONSPIRACY THEORIES' around the #1 Witnesses death, Explains clearly in this audio snippet from today's Radio Two midday show:

Andy Gilligan on BBC Radio Two Lunchtime Show.
Right Click » Save As: mp3

Vine:
'Your thought was not that somebody had bumbed him off' —

Gilligan
"I shudder to think of the endless Conspiracy Theories there will already be on the internet about this, the fact is as I've always said with David Kelly actually: Killing somebody when they're in the eye of the storm like this is a fundamentally stupid thing to do, and not something anyone with any sense would do, because it just amplifies the story, and anyone with any sense would know that, so I very much doubt that he's been murdered."

I know you humans are all supposed by 2nd nature to be Predators, but that's a heck a pronouncement.
Don't kill 'em till they've moved out from the centre of focus. Then you still send out a very strong warning message, whilst covering your predatory spiney backs?!

During the same (full length) interview Gilligan admits he believes that Murdoch had it in for the BBC, and during today's Culture, Media and Sports Select Committee, Rupert & James Murdoch slam the Telegraph for underhand tactics by paying the £700,000 "or whatever it was" to the chief Executive of the English  football Association's Trade Union, Gordon Taylor.

It was becoming a punch for punch match, with MURDOCH repeatedly PUNCHING THE TABLE for emphasis as the BBC were happy to point out early on today (He's been at it since early on). And then a guy armed with shaving foam takes a leap at old man Murdoch. I guess that was to draw public attention, just before Old Man Murdoch makes his Public Apology from News International & his <1% NOTW operation, as he did just 10 minutes after the incident.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 12:07:52 pm by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: