This Forum is Closed
April 20, 2024, 07:47:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

The Queen has trouble making ends meet and no real political power???

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Queen has trouble making ends meet and no real political power???  (Read 734 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2011, 04:41:45 pm »

"Queen Elizabeth II, head of state of the United Kingdom and of 31 other states and territories, is the legal owner of about 6,600 million acres of land, one sixth of the earth’s non ocean surface.

"She is the only person on earth who owns whole countries, and who owns countries that are not her own domestic territory. This land ownership is separate from her role as head of state and is different from other monarchies where no such claim is made – Norway, Belgium, Denmark etc.

"The value of her land holding. £17,600,000,000,000 (approx)."

I appreciate your attempt to highlight 'the King of England's' role in anti-soveriegn behaviour however, I think the case is broadly misunderstood, either by the majority or myself alone. The Queen has to pay tax and in the last ten/fifteen years has had to sell some of her property to pay for the upkeep/repair of others. After the Great Windsor Fire of a few years ago, she found herself out of pocket before the fact, and has frequently been called to book for non-alignment with modern values, or alleged elitism. The owning of the whole country, and of others via the commonwealth is a much overstated one IMO, that does not reflect the reality, since it is more about standing on ceremony than a reflection of any remaining reality from the situation in this country and its dominance of 25% of the world's landmass and populus just over a hundred of years ago.

I think the addressing by American Republicans of 'The King of England' serves no useful purpose but renegade rowsing propaganda and anti-britishness, a sort of call to old hatreds, sectarian trivial feuds, not unlike we see mirrored in northern Ireland today, and over the past 35 years of the 'troubles'; a civil-war by the way which was always significantly funded by Americans, facilitated by whoever. But fueled I'd guess (having not encountered any American IRA supporters/funding groups) by bigotted and misinformed, misguided, fluoridated Brit-Haters. And how likely is that all to have been handled or managed by rogue elements at home and abroad, posing as Diplomatic Bag carriers?

If humanity is to progress, you must not lynch yourselves in the gallows set up for you by those who say "The majority of the people are too stupid to value, or even understand the concept of freedom".
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 02:18:05 pm by Geolibertarian » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Geolibertarian
Global Moderator

9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.ae911truth.org

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 06:49:26 pm »

The Queen has to pay tax and in the last ten/fifteen years has had to sell some of her property to pay for the upkeep/repair of others.

Oh, that poor dear, how dreadful it must be to be a multi-billionaire. How does she even pay for her telephone bill? 

As for the "taxes" she supposedly pays, I need verifiable sources for this.

The owning of the whole country, and of others via the commonwealth is a much overstated one IMO, that does not reflect the reality, since it is more about standing on ceremony than a reflection of any remaining reality from the situation in this country and its dominance of 25% of the world's landmass and populus just over a hundred of years ago.

Sorry, but that talking point was debunked long ago. Please see the following:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/queen-dissolves-canadian-parliament-for-third-time-in-3-years.html

« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 02:36:54 pm by Geolibertarian » Report Spam   Logged

"For the first years of [Ludwig von] Mises’s life in the United States...he was almost totally dependent on annual research grants from the Rockefeller Foundation.” -- Richard M. Ebeling

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=162212.0
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2011, 10:43:51 am »

How Old are you?

Sadly, Webster Tarpley, I have listened to a number of times, and at first took notice of his significant works "Synthetic Terrorism PT 1, II", but Mr Tarpley is an ANGLOPHOBE.

Jones also has strong anti-brit emotions, as expounded on today's show by his mocking of an 'upper-class' accent, during an attempt to continue the myth that the Brits have a real problem with the french, but he regularly features TARPLEY as a pressure release valve and appeaser, appologizer for Anti-British NATIONALIST irrationality and illogicality if you want me to be precise.

At this point in history, the luxury of dwelling on 400-700 yr-old grievances is one you do not have time for.

TARPLEY is an ANGLOPHOBE; and it's turned him into a Grumpy Old Man, with slightly Maniacal eyes, sporting the Red & Black colors on his tie, and that symbolism of blood and steel and republican small-mindedness, and it's as simple as that.

This isn't INFIGHTING. "Look at me shorty, I'm telling you how it is."

Would you like to maintain nation-states so that you can argue endlessly that your system is best, and that alternative systems of government are not up to the job and need to suffer regime change, for instance.

No Nation has it; because the Bible says: "The Whole world (is) laying in the power of the wicked one".

I'm not playing this playground Game.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 11:00:38 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: