This Forum is Closed
March 28, 2024, 05:40:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

A Thermonuclear World War IV is statistically improbable, and not good for Gaia.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Thermonuclear World War IV is statistically improbable, and not good for Gaia.  (Read 1080 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: June 21, 2011, 05:38:35 am »

Where Infoworriers do make the mistake IMO, is where they fall for the WWIV nuclear scenario.

What you people are going through these days viz the nuclear threat is child's play: absolute child's-play. As I pointed out repeatedly in the previous thread: what you are being put through in the first decade of the 21C, in regard to the risk of thermonuclear war is nothing compared to the power of the psychological mass sterilisation of sanity that occured though the fear of 'the bomb', particularly strongly in the 1980's. Probably a lot of the children who were conceived in that decade have grown to be complete lobotomized morons, with complete distrust and hatred of country, fellow man and patriotism. Fear and Loathing is a powerful mind-control drug.

The Keywords are PSYCHOLOGICAL PROPAGANDA.  Buy a bunker today, by the way, only $15,000US.

I just cannot emphasize enough, and you really won't believe me if you weren't alive and fully conscious of your surroundings, by say, 1980, of the pwer of fear, and The Power of Nightmares.

YOU people just don't have the MSM pushing this stuff day after week after year after decade. By God, President Reagan, had his personal priest take out a double-page spread in the Times of London, I think it was, and I saw it myself, in which this priest in his 2×A3 Pages got to demonise the Ruskis as Satan's servants on Earth, going on to justify a call for their extermination via Thermonuclear Weapons.

Can you imagine why the MSM would go to such lengths to terrify the public? Post Apocalypse, Pre-Apocalypse? That was nothing. I was already there. And that's not me in the photo, but someone I knew.

The PURE POWER OF FEAR.

Ok, having saiid that, there is always a risk of thermonuclear war. I think it's far far less now than it was thirty years ago. You have no idea how much safer I feel now, despite how dreadful, how awful, how violent and how repugnant people are these days, and these factors are much worse, but despite all these variables, I feel much safer on a global scale.

I think there were reasons why Nuclear Tests were driven underground, literally, by the START and SALT treaties, and then stopped pretty much altogether except for the very occasional test from the Pakis & Indians, (which are always run with by Infoworriers, in a totally foolish way,  - as if these tests mattered!)

Atmospheric and Ground-based nuclear tests may also disrupt the stability and reliablility, locally, of the General Theory of Relativity. And you need those physics intact and reliable, if you are going to experiment with certain technologies.

Remember the five stages of grief:

1) Denial
2) Anger
3) Fear (fear and anger are cyclical, unless you move onto 4)
4) Bargaining.
5) Acceptance

Any Lone Doctor Strangeloves excluded of course.

Stop worrying and learn to Love the Bomb, we jested. It happens. But I wouldn't worry your sweet little heads too much about the risks of Thermonuclear Holocaust. a) The statistical Chances are that the Elite can't use or enjoy a 'Gaia' world devastated by such events, because remember the slaves can't be guaranteed to be around when you need them to clear-up the mess (sic!); so you can't have your cake and eat it. and b) after seeing a much worse scenario previously exhausted in the 80's, I don't see it as at all sustainable in the anti-typical theological thinking of the current gang of unruly mobsters in charge of militarism and strategic planning.

It really does seem to me, that it's only the Rapists, Perverts, Mob Criminals, Thrashers and Trashers in Government, the cult of False-Religion, and the Media who seem to actually profit from spurring on a fear of ThermoNuclear War and Nuclear Holocaust.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 04:13:10 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Rebelitarian

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 04:41:42 pm »

There are too many undercover Lyrans (exo-humans from other worlds)  keeping Earth humanity out of any more World Wars no matter how bad the NWO wants it.
Report Spam   Logged
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 04:11:34 am »

There are too many undercover Lyrans (exo-humans from other worlds)  keeping Earth humanity out of any more World Wars no matter how bad the NWO wants it.

Haha You've done it again haven't you. You're risking blowing the years of hard work put into covering the issue of my intimate relations with underground Aliens. I get what I can that's all, and it ain't much. They're all scientists, methodical and cold-blooded, but humans just spurn me; - what am I to do!?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 04:17:16 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2
Rebelitarian

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 05:50:56 pm »

All I am saying is what you see on 3rd Rock has a lot of basis in reality.

Except for they know better than we.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: