This Forum is Closed
April 19, 2024, 06:56:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

Times of London agent provocateur Viciously attacks RT & 'Conspiracy theories'.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Times of London agent provocateur Viciously attacks RT & 'Conspiracy theories'.  (Read 754 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: June 19, 2011, 07:16:02 am »

This Half-Caste pugnacious little punk reminds me of individuals I have met who have nowt but a fained interest in this country and its people's actual well being. He seems to suggest like these others, that encouraging insurgents to rise up, with NATO support against their own government thus breaking every rule in the Good Book, is the way to strengthen their claim of right-livelihood and reason to be in this country in the first place.

The Fleet St Hack conveniently does not recognise the obvious and normally ubiquitous danger to 'National Security' (according to his own paper - The Times of London) posed by this Re-structuring strategy of illegal invasion of one country after another by the British & American military industrialists piggy-backing on a political agenda of so-called 'regime change', and what an opportunity it gives for revenge attacks by Al'Cia'da on Britain!

Well unless you give a damn for the true well-being of your host country, then I suppose it doesn't matter.

This agenda of illegal invasion and 'regime change' also fulfills the requirements for rollout in the UK of a regime of domestic repressions and surveillance based on the American TSA & DHS models. Some accomplishment, huh!

Hence the Orwellian concept of 'give up your liberty to enjoy freedom', except now it's transposed into a 'so that foreigners can enjoy their freedoms under occupation'. Go on pull the other one, it's got ankle bracelets on it.

Agent Provocateur? He certainly is! I think that you the owners of the BBC, should campaign to have all these horn-swagglers sent back to their respective homes, whether they be in Libya, Syria, elsewhere in the Middle-East or indeed Jamaica, to work off their enthusiasm for incited lawlessness and uprising, as foreign & overseas War-correspondents.

What do you say Cracker-Croaker?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 04:23:31 pm by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Bad Penny

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2011, 11:57:46 pm »

Two Tenners:

Great post!

Of course the controlled media are going to attack those who actually tell us what's going on: they're not going to allow the electronic hallucination they're creating to be burst by the truth leaking out.
Report Spam   Logged

Are you taking over?
Or are you taking orders?
I ain't going backwards!
We're going only forwards!

The Clash, White Riot
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: