This Forum is Closed
March 29, 2024, 12:56:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

How To Properly Confront a New World Order Criminal

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Properly Confront a New World Order Criminal  (Read 692 times)
Bad Penny

View Profile
« on: June 07, 2011, 05:31:42 am »

Allow me first to congratulate whoever created this child board for his/her wisdom in realizing the need for discussion upon this topic.

What we confronters need to know is to imitate the example of those who've gone before us, in particular the CORE (United States Congress of Racial Equality) activists (MAJOR disclaimer here: I am a current CORE member and former CORE national staff employee).  Although my own personal presentation is that of the typical wild hippie, I am capable of presenting myself to the US public in "respectable" (oh, God, as a working class boy, do I ever hate that word!) bourgeois attire and grooming.

And it's not just attire and grooming that can make truth confrontation even more successful than it already is, it's ATTITUDE!!!!  Truth confronters have absolutely no excuse to display bitterness or anger during their confrontations.  Doesn't anybody remember that those of us who tell the truth should be happy and loving, at least to the point of being relaxed, calm, and loving as we probe our rulers for truth?

Let's knock off the confrontationalism of confrontation, and look better for the TV cameras in the bargain, by simply being less overtly confrontational as we confront the evildoers.

Hey, what's the problem with being more photogenic than we currently are?
Report Spam   Logged

Are you taking over?
Or are you taking orders?
I ain't going backwards!
We're going only forwards!

The Clash, White Riot

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: