This Forum is Closed
March 18, 2024, 09:28:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

New WTC 'TWELVE Explosions' audio found in BBC documentary

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New WTC 'TWELVE Explosions' audio found in BBC documentary  (Read 2280 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: May 24, 2011, 04:59:07 pm »

TWELVE EXPLOSIONS (Enhanced Bass)

WTC,  paragraphic-equalised (bass lift, mid & top-cut)

TWELVE Explosions.

WTC BBC, raw audio.

ERRATA: There are actually TWELVE 'explosions'. The producer of this audio, accidentally blew the first two.
Uploads replaced.

Now, this fits the description given by Fire Officers on the scene, who are well documented as hearing 'Boom-boom, boom-boom, boom-boom, as given in their description. On further inspection the bursts seem to come in pairs, perhaps, slightly separated, but the first two are easily distinguished as being separate. That makes 12.

Total DURATION of the TWELVE EXPLOSIONS, ~5 Seconds. Sorry about that.

Total duration of the ten closely spaced, alleged 'explosions' =~ 3.5s
Roughly 33 floors would have collapsed according to the NIST pancaking theory, in 3.5s. Not Ten.

So, this indeed then, is WTC2, the South-Tower!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 06:07:16 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2011, 06:12:50 pm »

[Source] BBC
- A new series of Documentaries, seemingly focusing on the myths and allusions of UTOPIAN idealism as viewed and interpreted by the Scientific and Political Classes, and also as exploited by Mass entertainment Media, particularly in the last couple/three decades. (Maybe I should do reviews?!)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b011k45f/All_Watched_Over_by_Machines_of_Loving_Grace_Love_and_Power/

'Series of films exploring the idea that humans have been colonised by the machines they have built, seeing everything in the world through the eyes of computers.'
« Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 02:56:01 pm by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 04:20:02 am »

The Explosive sounds occur during the phase of collapse (sorry about the clinical term) shown in the photos below also grabbed from the Documentary, presuming they are synchronised.

~ 4th explosion

Final Explosion.

Simple Graphic Profile used to emphasise Bass Plosives.

Try using your own Sound Editing Suites to get further detail ... Remember, what is not there in the first place cannot be heard at all, but sound forensics means you look for specific detail to emphasise.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 05:56:17 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2011, 04:32:59 am »

.. I am fully aware of the Metaphorical 'snakes' who keep this issue ridiculed, through scaring people into silence over it. Beverly Eckert, who officially denied any 'Conspiracy Theories' regarding the destruction of the Two_towers, did ask me to investigate the sound of an explosion she heard over the cell ... one which was never satisfactorily explained, or even at all, by the Lead Investigator for the NIST, when Eckert personally approached him on this matter ...

So get off your thumbs cops ....
Report Spam   Logged

Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2011, 08:20:15 am »

.. To me what seems significant of this 'New' Audio, (to my ears anhoo), is that actual audio reproductions of the alleged explosions are very hard to find. Personally, I can't remember ever running into convincing recordings or YouTubes etc., of the 'EXPLOSIONS', as reported by many WTC Survivors.

There are thousands of MSM reports from the US, and some NIST recordings for instance even lack sound during the concerned periods. ...

There are many witness testimony reports referring to 'Explosions'  which can be heard as given by 'survivor witnesses' who exited the buildings ...

But no report I can recall has clear audio of the alleged explosions, where they are easily and clearly defined.

http://www.911conspiracy.tv/2_WTC.html

This is why I have made this Post.

.. This suggests that there are few actual good reliable audio sources.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 08:26:39 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

EvadingGrid
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2011, 03:36:13 am »

bookmarked
Report Spam   Logged
Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2011, 02:53:05 pm »

We see that there's some interest in this audio. So for those who wonder what the BBC programme actually was about ... (and see description & airing date, above) ...

Here is a rip of the audio of the whole Documentary.

All Watched Over by Machines of Loving Grace - 1. Love and Power.mp3

Right Click » Save As: *.- mp3
— (27Mb, Mono, 64Kb s-1, 32,000hz)

NB — If you can't see any images or download files, try again during the hours of the living. I turn my server off during the hours of darkness. Shop-open for business normal working hours 10am to 10pm UK time. Happy hunting. :-)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 03:52:26 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2011, 01:47:10 pm »

%20
 ... Then there is I suppose the chance that these 'explosions' so clearly audible like never before, to my best knowledge (going on memory alone at this time), were ...

%20
... possibly added by the BBC edit suite ... But that of course would breach every rule in the book. 

Editing out is bad enough and indeed frequently enough done by Auntie, but as for adding Forensically critical sound information that surrounds the biggest crime of the century?

Well, that's just unheard of, isn't it!

And now the 3rd part of this documentary claims that Western or Industrialized demands for tantalum and copper were behind the GENOCIDE in Rwanda, between Tutsi and Hutu. Interesting don't you think, to also brain-dimingly so, have established links in all three programmes so far,  between 9/11, Hippy communes and Rwanda, as three major developments since the 1960's that all implicate the supposed guilt of the middle-classes and their offspring, who more importantly than their allegedly 'self-satisfied' parents, would go on in their struggle for self-improvement to actually dynamically & actively start to question what was presumed to be a safe inheritance for all, over-looked by computers ...

Because not only does the whitewash wash but also the figures for Tantalum Mining show that Central Africa only provide a smaller part of the world's total production:

http://tanb.org/tantalum

....Currrently the figure is LESS than 1/10th of Global Tantalum Production, ok that's 16½ years after the Rwandan genocide, but was the picture much different then? So what this programme does do is create MORE GUILT for our love of electronic gadgets, and a myth that we computer scientists have engineered Greed and Genocide by appealing to man's need to see himself, vainly, genetically reproducible in time, and in a Presumed 'World Foresaken by God', as preservable like a Computer Programme on a disk.

Sometimes, the Architects of History seem to be quite infatuated with finding ways of establishing tenuous links between computers, their human designers and the fate of God-fearing people ... Is this a circular concept, in which the answer satisfies only a pre-arranged question, fitting that answer only or are we witnessing a mirror image of the timeline of events that claims to show more detail than is actually there?

Are we indeed ruled by a Computer, a single, very lonely computer system, that seeks to gain understanding of human species, through experimentation upon the species, resulting if necessary in our destruction, in order to glean that understanding?

Shucks! Darned if I know and it's way past my bedtime.

See.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b011x721/All_Watched_Over_by_Machines_of_Loving_Grace_The_Monkey_in_the_Machine_and_the_Machine_in_the_Monkey
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 04:26:31 pm by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2011, 03:19:54 pm »

PT 2 of this Utopian Documentary.

All Watched Over by Machines of Loving Grace - 2. The Use and Abuse of Vegetational Concepts.mp3

Right Click » Save As: *._mp3 (28Mb, 64Kb, 32,000Hz, Mono)

WHICH REVEALS interestingly enough 'THE COMPUTER' that was used by the CLUB OF ROME to predict that in the opening years of the 21C the world was almost certainly destined to descend into CHAOS, based on the totally Plagiarised "Laws of Nature" as employed by the Fake Ecological Movement of the 1970's.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 03:23:33 pm by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: