This Forum is Closed
April 20, 2024, 09:28:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

Unable to get any joy from your Local Police Department? Join the Club!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Unable to get any joy from your Local Police Department? Join the Club!  (Read 883 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: May 07, 2011, 04:17:56 am »

Despite latest US Headlines like:

http://www.wpri.com/dpp/target_12/inside_mafia/scituate-state-police-announce-the-arrest-of-several-suspected-mobsters-in-organized-crime-probe

SCITUATE, R.I. (WPRI) - 'Twenty-four people including some "made members" of the Patriarca crime family are under arrest following a lengthy investigation, Rhode Island State Police said Friday.'

... Lesser crimes, and indeed lesser 'crime families' (seemingly embedded in your local community) are generally ignored. Reasons?

1)  Well I bet Erik Honiker's East German Stazi didn't operate an efficient and accountable 'COMPLAINTS DEPARTMENT' either! :-)

2) In Dear old Mother England, Daddy Scotland and Uncle Wales we have the C.I.D (Criminal Investigations Department) and then you have the uniformed 'Operational Officers' or what you perceive as regular uniformed 'Plod'. Well, the name says a lot. The 'Operational Officers' just don't get the motivation or encouragement, and certainly don't get the forensic evidence training that their brains will require to do a job at all, involving the collection of evidence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_Investigation_Department

"CID officers are required to have had at least two years as a uniformed officer before applying to transfer to the branch and receive further training when they do so.[1] While training they are referred to as a Trainee Detective Constable (TDC)[2] and after completing the national Initial Crime Investigators' Development Programme, typically taking around 2 years, they become a fully fledged Detective Constable (DC). CID officers are involved in investigation of major crimes such as ****, murder, serious assault, fraud, and any other offences that require complex detection[3] They are responsible for acting upon intelligence received and then building a case, from analysis of the initial incident through to arrest and prosecution of any suspects.

In the United Kingdom, smaller police stations usually have more uniformed officers than CID officers, typically five Detective Constables (DC) with a Detective Sergeant (DS) in overall command. In larger stations many DCs, DSs and Detective Inspectors will be present under the overall responsibility of the Detective Chief Inspector
."

3) And what training do they get? I'd like to present a seminar to Police, which are regularly given, as a matter of ongoing updated training on 'how criminals work'. Currently, the Chicago PD's 'Broken Windows' Hypothesis, is apparently considered advanced study to help coppers understand the 'causes and effects' of Crime. But Think on Coppers.

http://chronicle.uchicago.edu/000106/neighborhoods.shtml

Study conducted in Chicago neighborhoods calls ‘broken-windows’ theory into question
William Harms
News Office

"A major study by University researchers who videotaped street activity on thousands of blocks throughout Chicago shows there is a much smaller connection than commonly believed between a neighborhood’s appearance and its crime rate.

As lead author of the study, Robert Sampson, the Lucy Flower Professor in Sociology, writes that factors other than neighborhood orderliness hold the key to understanding predatory crime. One such factor is “collective efficacy,” the capacity of neighbors to work together to strengthen their community. Another major factor is concentrated poverty.

Robert Sampson, the Lucy Flower Professor in Sociology,
is the lead author of a study that found social disorder
and crime stem from the same sources, especially
concentrated poverty and low collective efficacy.

The findings dispute one of the major concepts used in strategies to fight urban lawlessness––the “broken-windows” theory. This theory directs police to fight crime by ridding streets of “undesirable” characters and making disorderly areas appear more attractive.

The broken-windows theory holds that urban disorder is a direct cue that local residents are reluctant to intervene in the community; consequently, their neighborhoods become vulnerable to perceptive criminals."

Read more »
http://chronicle.uchicago.edu/000106/neighborhoods.shtml
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 06:15:26 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 05:56:54 am »

... I am ready to go so far as to suggest that this current breed and batch of Police are being calmy handled into a "STAND-DOWN" posture or status.

And that could infer the following scenario, as revealed to us by Steve Pieczenik last week.

1) Stand-down
2) False-Flag
3) Deception
4) Denial

Interesting that Denial is the first phase also following Bereavement, but it's not the "I know nothing" but rather the "I don't believe this is happening" type. A continuum none-the-less.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 06:15:46 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2011, 06:14:52 am »

... The Police, who are like you in many ways, preferring the easy life and a loud authoritive booming voice (Chief Inspector) to tell them what reality is today, are evidently and provably ACTUALLY ON STAND-DOWN here.

Here's the Proof, straight out of the Horse's Mouth, at the Police's Control Centre.

CC: "The Officer investigating your case is currently on 'days off' ....
Me: 'Again'? (2nd time I heard this, in two weeks.)
CC: "Well he (all their officers?) currently work FOUR DAYS OFF, THREE DAYS ON, shifts...."
Me: 'I'm a dinosaur, but at least I get results ..... etc', ... or stunned incredulous silence; (whichever fits your profile for the British victims of crime).

Despite whatever other publicity stunts they are running in your local press about 'rounding up vandals', and allegedly dragging up old revived cases of hooliganism (as happened here at the W/E in the local rag) to prosecute actual arrests based on 'new to light' evidence .... THE PLOD ARE ON STAND-DOWN....

Say no more Govn'r. It's there for all eyes to see. The Police are on STAND-DOWN, through completely legitimised 'go home and sit on your thumbs' days off arrangements.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 09:43:06 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2011, 08:19:23 am »

And for coppers who spend way too much time thus, - "sitting on your thumbs".

This is the look you get from a lead criminal when the detective investigative work actually gets done.

What is it that worries you about doing some work Plod, - the look in Khan's eyes that says:
'You stoolies, why are you here photographing me, I own you and your jobs, you lowlife scum'....?

— Recognise that look? Of the cornered desperado who just knows his position and presumed leverage, waiting for a wicked plan to come to mind ....? I do!

Is it that what worries you, the miasmic phantom of what the criminal might be thinking, post de-facto?

"Smarten up Frenchie" — Twice !!!! I like it.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 08:41:51 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2011, 03:24:53 pm »

...And that face is also that, IMO of someone potentially dependant on drugs. It's in the eyes. Maybe just a passing moment there, but with the renewed predominance of Mobster involvement in drugs, maybe Khan's contacts should be checked or links to the illegal pharmaceuticals industry as well as the inevitable allegation that even the Chief Prosecutor at Khan's 1st Court Appearance made, namely:

"This man is refused £1M bail (and is to be retained at Rikers' Island) since he has many influential contacts and friends in many countries that he can call upon for help"  [source]- The Sun in Scotland.

That might as well be slightly veiled language for
"OK, he owns a Packing Racket on the south side and a few Banks ... "
"Yeah, and half the politicians in New York & Chicago "

to quote Robert Redford and Paul Newman from 'The Sting'.

You get the picture but more than that you know this man's power span and globalist power base.

Unlike your common sex-fiend, what may be on his personal computers could indict the whole damned crowd ...
« Last Edit: May 18, 2011, 03:34:17 pm by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: