This Forum is Closed
March 28, 2024, 04:31:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

Is UK Fabricating Benefit Scrounger & Alter-ID Stats to fight A WAR ON BENEFITS?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is UK Fabricating Benefit Scrounger & Alter-ID Stats to fight A WAR ON BENEFITS?  (Read 1125 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: May 04, 2011, 07:54:35 pm »

Hypothesis based on Observation over 9 year period:

................  Communist Scotland is Fabricating DWP 'Benefit Scrounger' and Stolen Identity Benefit Thieves Statistics, in isolated, small tight community (hick-town) areas. I seem to have run into some circumstantial evidence that there are what appear to be STASI like operatives, living under DUAL NAMES: and who are firmly embedded and thugishly influential in the local town. And who are living off of all manner of benefits in Council Houses. More like unwitting conspirators in some mind-control exercise, but - whatever!

They Possess One Name at the Electoral Registrar: But a completely different name in the Community, by which they are known. Despite being time-served neighbours. It would work because no-one speaks out about things, or points out the truth about things, they cover for eachother, whilst really what they're doing is protecting state corruption ... It's a Hick Town.

................  By having 'Real' Fabricated Numbers, verifiable by statistic, of numbers of persons UNIDENTIFIED SPECIFICALLY (and how is that possible, on the dole) who are known to be living under ALIASES, but who 'remain at large', as PROVEN evidence of the alleged UBIQUITOUS EXISTANCE of Benefit thieves, the DWP, HMRC, Job-Centre Plus', ATOS Healthcare, Tribunal Service, Second-hat doctors, Lawyers, and other extremely well rewarded minions ALL GET TO DO THEIR JOBS OF eternally hassling honest, unemployed, or honest sick unemployable people to the point where some are COMMITTING SUICIDE through the HARASSMENT INDUCED STRESS.

This last allegation is official, Documented and I have PERSONAL CONTACT with persons dealing with such folk, small numbers of whom have indeed COMMITTED SUICIDE whilst awaiting Tribunal hearings on their health because they could not take the Hassle from the DWP, and Job-Centres and Medical Service (Now ATOS healthcare).

Of one such Citizen's Right's Advocate's Disability Tribunal caseload for a year, there were FOUR DEATHS, - THREE WERE SUICIDES. OFFICIAL FACT 125%

It all makes perfect sense. You need real figures to orchestrate the massive CLAMPDOWN on benefits privileges we have seen in the last few years, but the figures can be fabricated, since they don't actually exist in sufficient scale, in the street you think you see, when you step out your door.
Indeed what you see is not real, it is a freakin' matrix.

But is it real, or is part of the problem the apparent fact that even people who have lived here, all their lives think such and such a person is someone else, than what I have seen in the CURRENT Electoral register for that very same addresse(s). Maybe people are just 'keeping themselves to themselves' more than usual.

But giving the instruction of 'KEEP THEMSELVES TO THEMSELVES' is the Police, who repeat it as a  Mantra, as the solution to all neighbourly or inter-racial conflicts.

---------------------------- I hope I'm right, I hope I'm wrong -----------------------------

All I need now, is a liitle more proof and it's that close  |  The name of such a such a person is? Oh, dear it really doesn't agree with the Electoral Role.

And what's more these people are genuine, incessant thugs, and that's their protection, their distance and anonymity. How clever, and yes, this is how genuine hardline COMMUNISTS would work, but without having to do any of the threatening East German Type Behaviour of pre-1989.

Why me? Why always me?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 02:59:34 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 04:32:50 am »

... Moreover: my alleged dark agent, was able, about 3 or 4 years ago, to afford to take on holiday his entire family of wife and kids, to wait for it: MEXICO - the greatest of all and most pleasant of all Sunny Vacation Destinations for the Westerner. I heard him talking openly about it in public. And he had been away.

And what an ideal destination and opportunity for HIM to see acted out in massive DRAMA before his eyes the NEW WORLD of full on Gangster run, anti-Industrialised Western World Chaos and Violence.

And he's just that kind of person, chaotic and violent and absolutely anti-many things. Likes to pretend he's a soldier running around in his camoflage Skivvies and Jacket. 

And it seems, he has two surnames, two ID's ... or maybe I'm wrong.

We shall see.
Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 08:46:26 am »

This last allegation is official, Documented and I have PERSONAL CONTACT with persons dealing with such folk, small numbers of whom have indeed COMMITTED SUICIDE whilst awaiting Tribunal hearings on their health because they could not take the Hassle from the DWP, and Job-Centres and Medical Service (Now ATOS healthcare).

Of one such Citizen's Right's Advocate's Disability Tribunal caseload for a year, there were FOUR DEATHS, - THREE WERE SUICIDES. OFFICIAL FACT 125%

This figure of 4 deaths, 3 by suicide has now, officially risen to SIX deaths. Two more have been added in the last month only.
I Forgot to ask which of these were suicides of people on ATOS Health Care or Tribunal Service waiting lists but got impression that both these new ones were Suicides.

Two More Bite the Dust, eh, ATOS.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 08:48:40 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

Jonnie Goodboy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 02:38:39 pm »

... Because of the struggle I'm involved with here, the BBC has covered this issue twice in the last two days ...

1) ... Report No One report I got described by a person attending an ATOS healthcare Inquisition who had heard the BBC programme (World at One??) the previous day, wherein it was revealed that ATOS get £14,000 for each person/individual they get strucken off benefits by passing them as !00% fit as outlined in above posts.

What a waste of resources and how inefficient. Because that case will then almost always, if the person knows his rights, proceed immediately to 1st tier Tribunal ....

2) The 2nd BBC report was on Radio Scotland this morning where a discussion live on air featured a representative from the RNIB (Royal National Inst. for the Blind) who was telling of how seriously visually incapacitated people were being found 'fit and ready for jobsearching' by ATOS healthcare.
— Arbeit Macht Frei again folky folks.

The Corrupt Tests system is going to get a large Jack-Boot, soon enough.

You see, this is supposed to rub up against your message of individual free enterprise v the welfare as received from GCN. That's where GCN falls for the Cointel Pro influence as you percieve it. Most small business people in this country recieve a benefit, or several, the prime one called 'working Tax Credit' which tops up your income if it falls below a threshold. Then there are 'back to work' one off payments and other reliefs to help you get by.

Only people earning from $500,000 'money-bombs' get to criticise those who earn insufficient to be considered 'full-time' or full tax-paying elligible self-employed workers.

The world is not a borg cube, with truly equal measures down each side, ... bully for some.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 01:46:26 pm by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: