This Forum is Closed
March 28, 2024, 06:06:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

Osama Bin-Laden Killed and Buried at SEA. Oh, how convenient ....

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Osama Bin-Laden Killed and Buried at SEA. Oh, how convenient ....  (Read 1422 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: May 04, 2011, 08:25:19 am »

This is actually more significant that the BBC realise, because this is this how they think, the poor dears:

"We think mr Gul meant to say 'Osama', but he mistakenly used 'Obama' and so I found it prudent to edit this incorrect word out ...".

Midnight News, John Simpson - (Obama Edited)
Right Click » Save As: 1.3Mb, mp3

World at One - (No Obama Edit)
Right Click › Save As: 1.6Mb, mp3

It's transferable to other instances: This is what Adele Armstrong thinks, no doubt, or otherwise I shall see you in court Lady.

"We think Ms Eckert meant to say:
     ' ... And there was a very loud crack and then a sound like an avalanche and that was the tower coming down and he was gone.'

"But because of her enevitable emotional state, that I think you need to have more consideration for, Mr ........., she instead said:"
     ' ... And there was an explosion and a loud crack and then a sound like an avalanche and that was the tower coming down and he was gone."

"But clearly your own and Ms Eckert's mental states meant that you saw significance in the Word Explosion which I did not. And we still insist:
'there was a sound on the tape like someone kicking the table.'.
 "And we decided to edit the words 'an explosion and' out."

Ooooh, How Convenient.

[source]:
http://juntawatch.ukginger.net/bbc_grooming.htm

Sounds good! Hi-standards, and all that, distracting sound of someone kicking the table! Don't want that!

Except there wasn't any kicking of the table. I heard the original. I had my ear inches from the Radio as I lay on my bed, with the radio on the table, literally 12" away, at most. And I didn't hear anything before the edits. You see what they're doing here yet? Do you care, well you should.
And so the BBC edit mob, perpetuate their own lie, by believing their own Propaganda, driven by unseen forces.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 09:01:09 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: