This Forum is Closed
March 28, 2024, 07:11:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: GGF now has a permanent home: http://forum.globalgulag.com

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

Osama Bin-Laden Killed and Buried at SEA. Oh, how convenient ....

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Osama Bin-Laden Killed and Buried at SEA. Oh, how convenient ....  (Read 1423 times)
Jonnie Goodboy

The Gulag Archipelago, - had 'Paradise Islands'.

View Profile
« on: May 03, 2011, 01:57:34 pm »

The Upskirt of it all is:
The BBC do have a clever ability at editing out the difficult or unwanted (controvertial, even lesser controversial content, so as not to ' upset ' anybody at all), whilst having a second unexpurgated version of the thing also available.

This way they can't be accused by Quality control of deliberately altering what people have said, which is probably against Broadcasting Standards and Ethics in UK Law. The BBC are tightly controlled by OFCOM, Broadcasting Standards, Political Impartiality monitors and God knows who else, INCLUDING THE GReAT BrITISH PUBLiC which owns it in its entirety more or less. They pay for it's existence and upkeep, to the tone of £3Billion / yr

But the archived versions of all programs, used for historical record, and reference, are stored in The BBC basement, and are the ones with the Edits.

The excuse for wanting to remove from the common memory 'unwanted references' is well known and FREQUENTLY REPEATED: So as not to upset anyone; from Family Members to People who DO NOT TOLERATE dissent or even Self-Parody, Humour, or A SLIP OF THE TONGUE, which is most definitely done in the AMERICAN SHARP PRACTICES model.

THEY ARE DOING IT, knowing full well that. But it's the BBC doing it, not the American media, where you can't swear, make sexual inferrence even in jest or do anything below the belt, without being censored. But I think some people in Politics and Media in UK would love it to go swiftly that way, starting NOW, for instance. Or last year perhaps.

And then they get to blame me, for picking up on some detail of NO IMPORT, which is exactly what Adele Armstong, Senior Foreign Affairs Producer at the BBC Radio told me. ' I fail to see the significance of the word 'EXPLOSION' that you do'. She means it doesn't matter. Oh, how convenient!
You all know the 'BBC Grooming' Report at Juntawatch.

You see what she did there. There's something wrong with the way I understand my own language, but then they covered that 'slight' with the excuse that the phrase 'an EXPLOSION and' had been edited because "There was a sound like someone kicking a table in the recording and I decided because of our very high standards to edit that sound out" - This editing taking 'an EXPLOSION and' with it.
 - para-phrasing a bit there without refering to the original emails.
 - Remember that Controversy, go look it up, if you can't, why don't you¡

Whoops, big mistake on your Parts.

BBC: I'll tell you when you are getting off, and it isn't yet.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 07:43:33 am by Two Tenners » Report Spam   Logged

"When the righteous become many, the people rejoice; but when anyone wicked bears rule, the people sigh".
— Prov 29:2

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: